Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Senator Warns AUMF Bill Is "Declaration of Martial Law"


 A new bill making its way through Congress contains “dangerous and unprecedented” language that could be considered a “declaration of international martial law,” a US senator warned last Thursday, January 21, 2016.
https://youtu.be/jrOXqkNQQ7E












No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER