Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflections of the Creator by Goddess Moon

 
 
 
‘I call upon my guides and angels to create a strong shield of protection and love around me.

I now invite the loving consciousness of Goddess Moon to send the appropriate energies of the appropriate frequency

for me into my being to support my current ascension, evolution and self/ Creator awakening. I invite Goddess Moon to create remembrance

within my being with the ability to retain sacred inspiration and enlightenment to promote clarity and deep understanding of myself.

I invite the Planetary Light Goddess Moon is distributing to support adjustments within my physical body, mental, emotional

and physical reality to take place with ease and perfection, encouraging me to move with the flow of ascension perfectly...






Enjoy the Blessings of the Light of the Moon surrounding Mother Earth & Each of Us,

Jack
Opening to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com

Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS **** http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages

 

 
Reflections of the Creator by Goddess Moon


Channelled through Natalie Glasson - 13th November 2015 - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa

Immense pure love flows from my being and consciousness into all aspects of the Earth. The Earth and

yourself are designed to reflect the love I share with you back into the universe of the Creator to distribute love

far and wide. You may absorb and draw my love deep into your being in any moment, day or night. My love is

free flowing always requiring movement and greater projection. When you connect into my energies you will

discover your light shifts become more flowing with the ability to be enhanced and reflected to wherever

needed and required. We become one, a mirror of each other and a reminder of the Creator when we

connect in unison and acceptance.

I am the Goddess Moon, I am the feminine consciousness, spirit and light of the moon. When you see the light

of the moon beaming upon the Earth know that within the light you physically see is my consciousness, light

and spirit. You could say I am a similar soul and consciousness to Mother Earth, inhabiting embodiment of a

physical body with the purpose of expressing the Creator. Mother Earth has a purpose of nurturing,

nourishing, loving unconditionally and allowing for deep inner experiences of self to be experienced fully. My

purpose as the Goddess Moon is to reflect the light of the Creator, encourage others to recognise that they

mirror the light of the Creator, to bring attention to the cleansing and pure vibrations of the Creator, develop

clarity, luminosity of one’s light and expansion of energy as well as promoting calmness and serenity. Mother

Earth nurtures your presence while it is my purpose to support you in truly seeing the Creator within you with

clarity and an expanded accepting mind. We hold different qualities and yet we have a united purpose of

awakening remembrance of the Creator from within your being.

Drawing forth with my energies are immense energetic fields and waves of activations and remembrance.

The energies I distribute have strong magnetic vibrations of numerous levels which when received support

diverse level of remembrance of the Creator. The magnetic energy of the Creator supports you in retaining

information within your mental body, this means that it can awaken and maintain sacred wisdom from your

soul within your mind as well as sharing new wisdom from the Creator ensuring your embodiment and

integration of the inspiration. Along with these magnetic light vibrations of remembrance I, Goddess Moon,

am also distributing Planetary, Solar and Galactic rays of light into the Earth and your being at this time. The

Planetary rays which are being emanated into my consciousness by Lord Buddha, the Planetary Logos, are

to support the process of adjustment within the physical body, mind, emotions and reality to the current period

of Ascension and light anchoring. The Solar level shared through my being from Solar Logos Helios and

Vesta is to support a gentle heat generating within the body which allows the body to cleanse and purify itself

releasing unneeded toxins both physically and energetically. The Galactic light flowing through my being from

Galactic Logos Melchior is to promote healing within the extremities of your being, meaning the edge of your

auric field, the levels of yourself beyond the Earth and the aspects of yourself waiting to be embodied within

your physical form and reality. This is to bring a wholeness, completeness and embodiment of one’s full self at

a physical level through the process of self-realisation.  These three energy waves along with the magnetic

energy which I naturally emanate through my being from the universe of the Creator create a powerful and

potent supportive energy for you at this time of ascension which truly allows you to engage with the sacred

energies of the Creator within the depths of your being and soul.

When the Era of Remembrance more fully anchors into the Earth then the magnetic energy of the my being,

Mother Earth and your own magnetic field will enhance to support you in awakening, accepting and retaining

sacred wisdom, enlightenment and spiritual understanding. The energies, I, Goddess Moon, am anchoring

now into the Earth is to support you in your current stage of ascension as well as creating foundations for the

Era of Remembrance which will slowly integrate with your being and reality often without you realising.

‘I call upon my guides and angels to create a strong shield of protection and love around me. I now invite the

loving consciousness of Goddess Moon to send the appropriate energies of the appropriate frequency for me

into my being to support my current ascension, evolution and self/ Creator awakening. I invite Goddess Moon

to create remembrance within my being with the ability to retain sacred inspiration and enlightenment to

promote clarity and deep understanding of myself. I invite the Planetary Light Goddess Moon is distributing to

support adjustments within my physical body, mental, emotional and physical reality to take place with ease

and perfection, encouraging me to move with the flow of ascension perfectly. I invite the Solar Light being

distributed by Goddess Moon to anchor into my being promoting a healthy purification and cleansing to aid

the release of all forms of toxins, physical and energetic. I invite the Galactic Light shared through Goddess

Moon to promote healing within all the extremities of my being on all levels of my being to bring forth a

wholeness and completeness of myself and the Creator within my being. May this healing, regenerating and

enhancing process begin now supported by Goddess Moon’s sacred soothing energies and gentleness with

divine perfection. Thank you.’

Inviting my energy, Goddess Moon, to flow to you to support your ascension will allow a new process of inner

self-realisation to occur. It will be as if my energy presents to you a mirror which you can view in three ways to

support the emergence of truth from within your being. My mirror like energy will demonstrate and show to you

the beauty and love of your being, in truth the essence of the Creator which is eternally present within you

whether you are on the Earth or the inner planes. My energy may also reflect to you that which is blocking or

hindering you in recognising or connecting with the Creator in your current ascension, thus presenting to you

opportunities for healing and regeneration. The third reflection my energy may bring forth to you is a view into

the inner planes and dimensions of the Creator, sharing with you new insights, understanding and

perspectives of the Creator, inner planes, the Earth and your own existence.

When you invoke my energy you are working with my energetic and spirit form rather than my physical form.

You can connect with my energies day or night, sitting peacefully or meditating, inviting my energy to surround

you. Simply breathe my energy into your being, you may recognise it as a pure white light with hints of yellow,

blue and silver. With each breath my energy will begin its process of reflection projecting to you in the way that

is easiest for you to understanding anything your soul and the Creator wish for you to accept, acknowledge or

focus upon. Achieving this process daily may allow you to realise areas which require healing, to recognise

the beauty of your being or to awaken a greater contemplation on the divine in energetic or physical forms

upon the Earth or the inner planes. My energy will support contemplation and a greater acceptance of yourself

in numerous ways and forms which are appropriate for you. When working with my energy you may discover

there is a need to be confident and hold belief in your own abilities while realising that I will support and assist

you as you open your energies to my light and consciousness.

I wish to also invite you to call upon my energies to increase the luminosity, vibrancy, expansion and strength

of your light.

‘Goddess Moon, with your vibrant light I invite you to increase, amplify and strengthen the luminosity of the

light of my soul and entire being. Support me in shining, emanating and projecting my pure, healing and loving

light like a beacon delivering the truth of the Creator to all while realising the Creator powerfully within my

being. Assist me in shinning my light expansively and lovingly upon the Earth. Thank you Goddess Moon.’

Please be at peace with my light and we will discover the Creator together.

In gentleness and the reflection of your truth in manifestation,

Goddess Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER