Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, September 18, 2015

"Mercury Have Mercy"


And then also “I choose clarity” “I choose safety” “I declare protection”, things like that.
Just really use a lot of what are typically called affirmations.
I call them declarations...
 
 
Opening to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
 


Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS **** http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages

 
DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Mercury Have Mercy"

September 17, 2015
(Channeling begins)
Audio: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. Well here we are. The Mercury retrograde has been in effect for about a week throwing off electronics, e-mails, cell phone issues, verbal communications and it’s going fully retrograde now for its usual about three weeks and another week on the tail end of the storm.
So I suggest you commune with Mercury and literally say “Mercury have mercy”. And then also “I choose clarity” “I choose safety” “I declare protection”, things like that. Just really use a lot of what are typically called affirmations. I call them declarations.
Then you’re speaking really to your own higher power and to the reverberation of Oneness. So you’re putting it all the way out there to come all back to you in the full statement.  So more so than “I AM” because parts of the subconscious will recognize that is not aligning with what you’re choosing. So “I choose” and “I declare” are probably the two safest ones to go and “Mercury have mercy”. Now the fourth Blood Moon of the Blood Moon sequence over about two years now is coming at the end of this month. We also have Pluto going direct and a lot of other things going on.
Financially as well is going to be a very strenuous time period so Mercury being retrograde on top of that really adds to it. If you’re interested in joining us for the Blood Moon Tele-seminar that will be live on September 24 and Pluto will go direct later that evening and then of course we always have a telephone recording and an mp3 audio and then a transcript to follow. So you might want to participate in that. The Blood Moon is actually on the last Sunday of the month, September 27. 
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you Djwhal Khul
http://www.terrinewlon.com/Mercury_Have_Mercy.php
http://www.terrinewlon.com/articles.php
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER