Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, July 6, 2015

Understanding and Awakening Your Ascension By the Celestial White Beings

 
‘Beloved Celestial White Beings, I call upon your celestial and cosmic vibrational pure white light to enfold my entire being. I consciously open myself to receive your light and divine intervention to dissolve, disperse and erase any or all inappropriate illusions and expectations which are hindering and blocking my ascension, spiritual evolution and remembrance of the Creator...


Understanding and Awakening Your Ascension By the Celestial White Beings
Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 3rd July 2015- Sacred School of OmNa
Dear beloved ones we bring forth our vibration of bliss to you, surrounding and submerging you in the
qualities of bliss. This is not a quality of joy, happiness or delight; it is akin to a cosmic happiness which fills
your entire being on all levels demonstrating to you that the Creator is fully present within your being. Bliss is
like a magic which is born simply from resonance with and acceptance of the Creator, rather than material
objects, experiences or people. When you are experiencing bliss your entire being is rejoicing in the exquisite
vibrations of the Creator, healing and rejuvenation takes place which allows for sensations and
acknowledgement of contentment encouraging truth to arise. Thus greater states of bliss are experienced as
you commune on a deeper level with the Creator, becoming and embodying all that is the Creator.
For us, the Celestial White Beings, the vibration and experience of true bliss is a symbol of being united in
oneness with the Creator. When sensations of bliss are continuous, ever expanding and deepening then one
is residing within the core of the Creator, moving in rhythm with the Creator and embodying the Creator. The
vibrations of bliss when experienced purely within the emotional body, meaning that bliss blossoms of its own
accord within your being, then stirs the soul asking and encouraging the soul to awaken within the physical
body and reality, guiding further. It is often through the emotional body that the soul can be comprehended and
activated as your emotions and senses allow you to feel and connect with the expansive nature of your soul
which the mind and your thoughts cannot.
When we speak of creating, embodying and experiencing love within your being and radiating it into your
reality we are asking you to use your emotional body, your feelings and senses to form a state of being which
is open, active, expansive and aware. From this state you are more easily able to access and align with the
vibrations of the Creator, downloading and arousing the higher aspects of your being, as well as being able to
more fully comprehend the expansive nature of the Creator. Thus states and sensations of bliss are born,
which is a higher frequency of the Creator born from vibrations and connections of love. This is why focus
upon love and the creation of the Era of Love upon the Earth is essential at this time, the process of
manifesting love of all forms within your reality encourages you to enter into states of openness and
willingness to connect with and remember the Creator within you. States and experiences of divine
unconditional love stir the soul allowing the soul to present itself. The body and entire being then reacts due to
the presence of the soul creating states of bliss which further heighten the downloading of the Creator and
your soul. Focus upon love is immensely important to aid divine remembrance of the Creator which is in truth
the stirring of the soul in manifestation and realisation
Our energy, the Celestial White Beings, holds the vibration of the origin of the Creator. We supported the
creation of the Earth with our creative original essence, whenever you connect with us we remind you of your
own original essence, the core of the Creator which is so familiar to your soul. This creates an instant
awakening, alignment and remembrance, deeply supportive to the ascension of your soul. The blissful
vibrations you recognise in our pure white energy are that of cosmic awakening, alignment and
remembrance, peeling away all forms of illusions to bring forth truth. With this understanding of bliss you can
recognise the healing powers within our light which is always available to you and how we can support your
acceleration of resonance with the Creator. To resonate with and as the Creator is to react as the Creator.
Observing your reactions is a powerful way of moving through illusion into truth and clarity. It is your divine
purpose to ensure your reactions are born from a space of truth, alignment and expression of the Creator as
your reactions are also your creations fuelling and manifesting within your reality. When your reactions are
born from a space of love and maybe at a later time bliss within you, then you know you are unifying yourself
with the truth of your being; the Creator.
We, the Celestial White Beings, invite you to take time to observe whether your reactions fuel your creations
and therefore experiences. By noticing the energy present within your reactions you can recognise if it is the
same energy present within the situations and circumstances presented by you to you in your reality.
We also invite you to experience our pure white light to build and awaken vibrations of love and bliss within
your being, thus aiding further remembrance and alignment with the Creator to consciously evolve.
‘Beloved Celestial White Beings, I call upon your celestial and cosmic vibrational pure white light to enfold my
entire being. I consciously open myself to receive your light and divine intervention to form and awaken
frequencies of love within my being. May my inner love stir my soul to become in greater action within my
being and reality. I consciously open myself to receive your light and divine intervention to form and awaken
frequencies of bliss within my being. May my inner states of bliss stir my soul to become in greater action and
embodiment within my being and reality. I consciously open myself to receive your light and divine intervention
to form and awaken frequencies of remembrance with and resonance of the Creator within my being. May my
inner states of alignment stir my soul to become a pure reaction of truth from within my being, creating and
manifesting the Creator through my expressions eternally. I recognise the process of ascension taking place
within my being and the journey of healing and evolution I can experience through emotional states of love and
bliss. I am my truth now and I invite the Celestial White Beings to support my conscious awareness and
experience of this in my present moment. May your light enfold me now, stirring my soul into manifestation
with my conscious acceptance. Thank you.’
We invite you to sit or lie down simply breathing our pure vibrations into your being free from expectation with
a simple knowingness and truth within your awareness. Let us be of service and healing to you.
Due to the high quantity of the original energy and essence of the Creator within our light we also invite you to
hold the intention of dissolving illusions and expectations while calling upon our energy to unfold you. In a time
when love is the pathway to remembrance and heightened states of consciousness we wish to make you
aware that expectations hinder your spiritual evolution. Intentions are a focus fuelled by divine energy,
however expectations are a focus fuelled by and engaged with attachment, in truth the feeling of lack.
Emotional feelings and states of lack fuel a reality of separation which causes pain and suffering on many
levels of your being. Such energies and experiences are not aligned with the Era of Love and so require to be
dissolved, dispersed and erased in order to offer a space and freedom for the experiences of bliss.
‘Beloved Celestial White Beings, I call upon your celestial and cosmic vibrational pure white light to enfold my
entire being. I consciously open myself to receive your light and divine intervention to dissolve, disperse and
erase any or all inappropriate illusions and expectations which are hindering and blocking my ascension,
spiritual evolution and remembrance of the Creator. As I let go of and consciously become aware of illusions
and expectations born from my creations I encourage my soul to stir becoming in greater action within my
being and reality. Thank you.’
We invite you to sit or lie down to receive our light and a deep healing to aid your resonance with and as the
Creator.
In sacred bliss,
Celestial White Beings
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER