Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, June 26, 2015

"Tommorrowland" & Karma Clearing

 
Selene has a strong Heart connection to Quan Yin & transmits some wondrous Energy,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages


Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS ****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages

 

----- Original Message -----

To: GalacticJack Furst

Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 12:36 PM

Subject: Karma Clearing Discord in the Body https://madmimi.com/p/a68266?fe=1&pact=31264831202
GalacticHeart banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart. . .

My grandchildren, ages 9 and 12, have been visiting me and Grandpa Shel on and off for the past couple weeks. I took them to see the movie "Tomorrowland". We all loved it.
I don't want to give an in-depth synopsis of the movie (it is more involved than what I will explain here), but only relay my personal experience at the end of the movie.
At the end of the movie it is discovered that a "negative" scenario is being transmitted to Earth. Originally it was transmitted from another dimension in the hopes that if the people on Earth were bombarded with these negative images, they would rise to the challenge and "fix the world". Instead the people of Earth and the people from Tomorrowland got lost in the negative transmission. Sound familiar?
11235054 10204399390086648 1880042625354662375 n
Ahhh, but what if we broke the machine that was transmitting the negative images and started transmitting a new vision ~ one based on nurturing creativity, cooperation, abundance, peace and Love. Never give up, we can "fix the world".
My heart welled up with an over-powering emotion and I started to cry. My grandchildren noticed immediately and asked, "Grandma why are you crying?" Because it is beautiful. These are tears of hope, joy, success. After the movie I explained to them that this is what Grandpa Shel and I (and you, our many friends) dedicate our lives to ~ transforming the old paradigm and offering a new vision for our new galactic society. I explained to them the 100th monkey concept. They finally had a context for what Sheldan and I do. In the past we have not shared too much with them knowing that they would ask when ready and that our sharing would be organic.
Yes, we the Starseeds/Lightworkers are here to transform our world from one based on greed, manipulation and war to a society based on abundance, cooperation, nurturing, peace, and Love. It is our shared mission and I am dedicated to our easy transition/ascension.
So be it, and so it is.
Colleen
***

NOW READY FOR DOWNLOADING...

ABUNDANCE: The Importance of the Abundance Program

So many of us, now, are struggling with the meaning of time. We wonder when, at long last, the Earth Allies will distribute the abundance money so we can take the first steps in our joyful journey toward full consciousness.

Webinar preview video: BRICS and Prosperity
web62ad

In this Webinar, Sheldan brings us the latest information on current abundance timelines and explains how we are gradually overcoming the obstacles put in place by the dark cabals.

Topics include...
• Timing - Why the GF must be cautious
• Dark Cabal - Cause of Delays
• Earth Allies & Secret Societies - Their mission
• Abundance Program - Funding and testing the new system
• The role of NESARA
• The BRICS countries ~ Alternative to the cabal
• Need for patience: 3D time vs 5D time
• A new society - A new GAIA
To order Webinar 62 Archive: Click Here
Price: $13.95 U.S.
***

Karma Clearing Discord in the Body

Selene Aswell ~Published on Feb 17, 2014
Use this to help create miracles for your physical health and well being. By karma clearing dis-ease and vibrations that cause discord and chaotic resonance, we are more easily able to focus our vibrations on peace, love, and health, thereby more easily creating physical miracles in the form of self healing!
The Compassion lightray is incredibly intelligent, so you can use this same video for different parts of the body. First watch it just to receive a general transmission of your body as a whole, then you can use your mind to create a focused intention (ie your immune system!) Then watch the video again with that intention in mind.
Note from Colleen: The first time I listened to this transmission, my right jaw started to vibrate moving up to my ear and eye area. I set the intention to release all karma causing dis-ease in my body. After a minute or so into the transmission, my whole right side of my body vibrated. I will definitely be using this more because I feel I just scratched the surface for this release. Thanks, Selene.
Screen shot 2015-06-26 at 11.37.47 AM
***
join email list
facebook

1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER