Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, March 26, 2015

"I Choose" ~ Consciously ~

 
So you can combine them together “I choose release. I choose Love.” Whatever works for you but play with those statements and really empower them. We’re in a time period where you can sort of wrap up things or finalize things and the other motions..


We are always choosing but nowe can make, take & be what We Choose Consciously,
Jack 
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace Breaths of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
http://theemerginglight.blogspot.com


Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS ****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages


DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"I Choose"

March 26, 2015
(Channeling begins)
Audio: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. Our topic for this week is “I choose”. Now I want to keep these simple three word statements so it might be “I choose Love”, “I choose wealth”, “I choose healing”, “I choose forgiveness”, “I choose happiness”, “I choose Joy”.
So maybe see if you can narrow it down to the primary one and perhaps it is Love or Self-Love that you’re choosing to get there. Maybe first you need forgiveness, forgiving yourself is what I mean by that, or perhaps you need healing or whatever it is.
So you start with the one you feel you need right now and then go to the one that you need. So for example you might say “I choose letting go”, I know that’s four words but “I choose letting go” and then “I choose Love”. Something like that.
So you can combine them together “I choose release. I choose Love.” Whatever works for you but play with those statements and really empower them. We’re in a time period where you can sort of wrap up things or finalize things and the other motions, since the hands have so many reflexology points on them, that I would recommend that you’re like brushing your hands off. You’ve got dust or chalk on them and you’re brushing them off. That sort of sweeping motion and then make the same motion for your fingernails so you’re sort of raking the fingernails. I’m not sure I can do it here but let me try… like that, and then the thumbs. So you’re doing your energy work that way.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
http://www.terrinewlon.com/I_Choose.php
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER