Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, February 6, 2015

Are You Willing To Become Love? By Lady Pallas Athena

You are a creative being of light; you can create anything you wish to, whether it is positive experiences and beliefs or negative experiences and beliefs...

Within iso Vast, Far Beyond All the Universes which reflect Light like grains of sand in a Cathedral of yoU,
Jack
Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace Breaths of Our Ascension
https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEEMERGINGLIGHT/




Are You Willing To Become Love? By Lady Pallas Athena
Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 6th February 2015- www.omna.org
Read & Listen,
With a breath of love exhaled from my soul which expands for eternity I bathe you in the presence of my love.
Serenity, truth and unity are the qualities I express and demonstrate to you in this moment so you may see,
sense and acknowledge yourself more fully and consciously. Your recognition of yourself as the essence of
the Creator expressed in this moment in unique and wonderful ways is the reason for your presence upon
the Earth. It is for you to see, sense and acknowledge aspects of yourself within others and your
surroundings. If you do not resonate with or feel happy in these reflections then there is a need for you to
dive deeper within your being. To ask yourself as a wise and expansive being to illuminate and let go of all
barriers which are causing you to see, sense and acknowledge yourself in a way which doesn’t resonate
with the truth, love and peace you know or have faith you truly are. Your surroundings encourage you to
recognise and explore yourself more fully. If you do not like what you see and experience recognise there is
a need to energetically dissolve attachments to that which you are creating and experiencing currently in
order to begin to erase the same energy from within you as this is where the energy originates from.
You may wish to use this affirmation to support you:
‘Pallas Athena, My Guides, Angels, Soul, Soul Group and the Creator, I call upon your support, love and
powerful healing vibrations. Please send your energy deep into all areas of my being and reality. I am ready
for transformation. With your assistance and support, as well as the assistance of Archangel Michael, I ask
you to aid me in dissolving all attachments, cords, bonds and ties to the experiences, reactions and actions
of people in my reality which do not resonate with the pure and loving truth I am conscious which exists
within my being. I know myself to be a beacon of love; therefore it is my divine right to experience love. I
choose to allow myself the experience of divine love in all areas of my reality and being. Archangel Michael,
please dissolve and heal the necessary attachments, cords, bonds and ties so my love may blossom and
be reflected within all experiences and all souls in my reality. Thank you.’
Once you have energetically dissolved attachments to your experiences and the vibrations or expressions
others direct to you which do not resonate with your inner truth, this is a symbol of being willing and able to
let go of the same energies within you. In order for you to experience any form of energy, emotions, action
or reaction within your surroundings and reality it first holds a resting space within you. Consciously or
unconsciously you have given space to much energy and emotions within your being, many energies are
held onto by you often due to lack of understanding at the time of experience. Lack of understanding or a
belief in an illusion can cause energies and reactions to rise from within you, they are created from your
pure soul basically through the ignorance of the personality, this is not your fault simply part of the process.
You are now ready, willing and able to accept and resonate with your divine awareness within you; there is
simply a need to move away from energies created by lack of awareness. You are a creative being of light;
you can create anything you wish to, whether it is positive experiences and beliefs or negative experiences
and beliefs. Any blame or guilt you may feel is simply a reaction born from lack of awareness.
There are healing practices which can be achieved to dissolve the energy, emotions and hindering
creations which you are choosing to give space within your being, however the greatest practice is the
ability to love oneself unconditionally and to practice the art of detachment simultaneously as this will allow
your love to swell to its greatest power, strength and truth. The process of detaching from the energies held
within your being is an experience of letting go. You allow those same energies you experience outside of
yourself to no longer hold space within your being. One lets go and detaches, allowing the energies to be
dissolved within, therefore no longer activated. In order to love yourself there is a need to be willing to let go
of boundaries and ties you are accustomed to, such as self-perspectives and beliefs. Your love for yourself
will allow you to easily and effortlessly detach, let go and erase the energies not resonating with your true
self, with the added bonus of filling the empty space with love.
You may wish to use this affirmation to support you:
‘Pallas Athena, My Guides, Angels, Soul, Soul Group and the Creator, I call upon your support, love and
powerful healing vibrations. Please send your energy deep into all areas of my being and reality. I am ready
for transformation. With your assistance and support, as well as the assistance of Archangel Faith, the twin
aspect of Archangel Michael, I now dissolve all attachments, cords, bonds and ties to the energies,
emotions, vibrations and perspective held by me within my being which do not resonate with the pure and
loving truth I am conscious which exists within my being. I create this transformational and healing process
through my ability to share, express and provide unconditional love from my soul to all aspects of my being. I
ignite the love of my soul, I love myself unconditionally, I choose to hold myself in my pure love and to
consciously and unconsciously hold love within my being. I allow my self- love like a sacred healing alchemy
to heal my being assisting all aspects of my being to resonate and align with the essence of the Creator
which is my truth. I am love; I choose to heal myself through providing love to myself from my soul. Thank
you.’
With every emotion, energy, perspective or illusion you experience inwardly which you know does not
resonate in harmony with your truth, let yourself embark upon the two invocation practices I have shared with
you. With every action, reactions and experience co-created by yourself and those in your outer reality let
yourself also embark upon the two invocation practices I have shared with you.
With your conscious awareness, detachment and love you will allow yourself to recognise that the well of
love within your being continuously fills and is immensely abundant. You will realise your well of love is over
flowing. When you allow yourself to detach from the energies within and outside of your being through self-
love you give space, dissolve barriers and bring your focus to your love which is the flow of the Creator and
enjoys flowing abundantly. You find yourself bringing, expressing, providing and sharing love in all situations
and experiences within and outside of your being rather than holding it back. The love of the Creator is a
flow of happy, joyous, forgiving, accepting and fulfilling qualities which run through you like a light river. The
Creator’s love will express itself through you naturally and easily, however if you allow yourself to recognise
the light of love flowing from you with every breath you exhale you will be consciously aware of the presence
of love weaving through and saturating your being and reality. The focus of expression of love is as simple
as an exhalation. As love builds you will find yourself, emotions, perspectives and existence as well as your
reality, the reactions and actions of others to resonate with the essence of your being; love.
With your focus upon love, you will see, sense and acknowledge love within all people around you,
everything and everyone is becoming a reflection of you. This was always the case, now it is much more
vivid because you can see, sense and acknowledge everyone, including yourself greeting you with love due
to you greeting the love of the Creator. Love was always present within your inner and outer reality, you just
never allowed yourself to sense, see and acknowledge it fully.
If when you are focused upon love, situations arise which you know are not aligned to your essence whether
within or outside of yourself, do not allow yourself to believe in your failure. Instead with your conscious
awareness let yourself acknowledge that there may still be energies you are holding onto within your being.
These are being made aware to you by them manifesting within or outside of you. Therefore it is a
wonderful blessing to assist you to realise there is a need to detach from this energy outwardly and inwardly
knowing this will automatically allow the flow of love through you to increase dramatically. Experiences
perceived as problems or creating fear or any form of emotion or thought process not aligned with your
soul, however large or small, are opportunities to enhance the flow of love through your being. Love has a
habit of creating healing, ease and perfection. When you allow yourself to acknowledge your reality in this
way everything becomes easy, life becomes a game of fun, fulfilment and bliss.
The question is: Are you ready to receive and express greater volumes of love; are you willing to become
love?
In loving grace and support,
Lady Pallas Athena
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER