Some Special Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS **** http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages
Dear New Earthers!Since the launch of the New Earth Project just nine months ago, so much has been achieved - our team has grown from less than 10 people to over 250, the land holdings being offered to New Earth have grown from some 300 square kilometres to around 21,000 square kilometres, and great advances have been made in all areas - from the programs and initiatives of the New Earth Institute to consolidating the New Earth Exchange as THE alternative medium for international, usury-free, banking and exchange, and much more besides...
To continue these efforts we need your support - whilst we at New Earth all contribute our time and energy freely, there are many incidental costs which we are increasingly bearing. Until now our own team members have been bearing these costs, but as they continue to rise are no longer able to do so - we need your help... Our goal is to consolidate an operating budget of $100,000/month to cover all costs as they continue to rise, and so we invite you to consider contributing just $1/month (or as much as you are able), on an ongoing basis to help us manifest this monumental vision. Everyone who contributes will receive an ongoing subscription to the New Earth Magazine for the duration of their contribution. The magazine launches in June. Please give your support here.
Additionally, we are constantly in need of further talent on the New Earth Team, so if you have time, intention and dedication, check out the recruitment section at the bottom of this newsletter to see if there's something for you....we'd love for you to join in any way you are able.
New Earth PortalThe vision for the New Earth Portal is ambitious. The beautiful website you see at www.newearthnation.org is but a framework for a bespoke social networking, e-learning, e-democracy, banking & exchange and much more besides. Since our last update there has been many additions to the Institute online, there is now a news desk and broadcast area. The coming weeks will see the launch of the Community Portal where new and existing communities around the world will come together to share the New Earth vision.
New Earth ExchangePartnerships with a cutting-edge payment system and algorithm specialists have side stepped a great deal of potential development works and we hope to be able to launch the New Earth Sovereign and New Earth Fund to the world by September. And we shall soon be launching a New Earth Payment Card - useable anywhere you see a visa/mastercard sign, the New Earth Payment Card will save users a fortune on payment fees whilst also funding the creation of a New Earth, and speeding the process of launching the rest of the New Earth Exchange!
The F.I.R.S.T InitiativeWe are also delighted to announce the launch of the Farmers Initiative for the Restoration of Sovereignty and Trust. F.I.R.S.T is launching initially in America and England with the goal of suspending all foreclosures of farming and agricultural estates thereby preventing the continued degradation of our food supply by unethical agri-corporations. The initiative will be opened to farmers in June and is an initiative which provides participants with a lawful way to protect the continued use of their lands. You can read more about it here
New Earth RetreatsThe Retreats team have consolidated a partnership with the world's leading conscious retreat experience operators - Goco - to develop the full spectrum New Earth Retreat experience. This is the last in a line of partnerships now formulated which means that New Earth Retreats can expect to begin development in multiple locations as early as August this year.
New Earth CommunitiesAt last New Earth is set to break ground... in Peru! More news to follow as this project unfolds over coming weeks, with many opportunities to get involved on the ground.
To those in contact with us regarding landholdings and existing projects you foresee as integrated into the wholeness and safety that is New Earth, we thank you. Please be patient as we build our infrastructure. To our affiliates, fellows and alliances, we thank you. You are a vital element of this New Earth Nation.
Deep bows to everyone for your trust, your participation and your love. Thank you.
In closing.....yes, this is an ambitious vision, and yet, we are the ones prepared over the eons to make it manifest. The time is now. Together we are building the New Earth - a world where the interconnectedness of all life is honored and respected; where each take responsibility for learning, healing and leadership in the pursuit of noble expression; where the realization of inherent sovereignty, pursuit of creative fulfilment and the capacity to love and be loved are the most aspirational tenets of our human experience. Welcome to our mortal realm!
With much love,
The New Earth Family
Opportunities to join the team
- 1. Communications Director
- We are seeking a personable, pro-active and self-directing individual with
an extensive background in global communications. The Director of Communications
who will develop and implement new strategies, processes and planning for
external and internal communications. Should be endowed with a higher
perspective to adapt and flourish in a dynamic fast growing pioneer environment.
The Director of Communications will orchestrate:
Director of Communication should also be a great leader, with the ability to
consolidate a team around him/her to cover the different areas and will work
closely with the oversight team.
- internal communication: improving flow and efficiency of information within the New Earth organisation and strengthening connections within a fast growing team.
- external communication: effectively and efficiently sharing all up to date news, information and opportunities with the New Earth community.
- IT/Web Development
- A number of new roles have been created in the IT Development department
that require talented and creative minds.
- Mid-level WordPress developer with 3+ years experience. Must also have 10+ hours/week to dedicate to NEN projects and priorities.
- HTML/CSS/Image production personnel, with expertise in HTML/CSS/Bootstrap, able to take in content from various sources and produce web-ready content. Must have 10+ hours a week to dedicate to NEN projects and priorities.
- Content manager that work closely with the IT team and the various departments that have content that needs to be incorporated into the website and web applications. Must be motivated and have a minimum of 5+ years with directly related experience and expertise in this area.
- Project manager with 5+ years experience with web specific projects. Specific experience is needed in one or more areas of e-commerce, banking, e-learning, social networking, e-democracy and groupware.
- Senior level Linux system administrator that can manage and maintain a 24/7 global network environment. Candidates must have 5+ years experience managing Linux web servers, and have a high level of expertise in system security and management.
- Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis
- Able to develop and produce wire frames and prototypes for the business
- Skills to completely understand and process and perceive the requirements to drive the development and design of the product and review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a projects scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Business case development.
- Modelling techniques and methods.