Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, November 16, 2013

EFT ~ Emotional Freedom Technique


Now it's Importanto Ease Life's pressures as we make the Way Clear for Humanity.
Sunday we bring the changes ever closer as One Heart with One Intention,
Jack

Sheldan'Sunday Webinar Linked Here :


SpecialPosts at PAO~REFLECTIONS 

++++ Add Yours...http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages



----- Original Message -----
From: PAO
To: GalacticJack
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:26 AM
Subject: EFT ~ Emotional Freedom Technique
 
GalacticHeart_banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart...

Happy_buddah
In 2010 I introduced EFT-Emotional Freedom Techniques. My email list has grown substantially since then so I'm sharing the information on this amazing and effective healing modality again. EFT contends that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system. The founder of this technique is Gary Craig (now retired). This unique healing technique is often referred to as "Tapping".
When our energy system is out of balance, our emotional life could be compared to a car that is in desperate need of a tune up. The result may take the form of any type of emotional disturbance including phobias, anger, depression, grief, guilt, anxiety, to name a few. There may also be physical symptoms like pain, headaches, asthma and tension that are related to the emotions. EFT provides relief from the majority of these disturbances.
Below is the article that introduced EFT to me. I was immediately intrigued and explored the subject more. There is a plethora of information on the internet regarding EFT and I encourage you to do your own research.
acupuncture_meridians

How it works:

It works on your meridian system. Meridians are invisible channels or pathways through which energy or Chi flows in the body. The eight primary meridians pass through five pairs of vital organs, and twelve secondary meridians network to the extremities. The basic premise of EFT is that the cause of every negative emotion and most physical symptoms is a block or disruption in the flow of Chi, or energy, along one or more of the meridians.
I have experienced much success using the techniques outlined. One of my client's deepest desire was to become pregnant. After several years of unsuccessfully trying to have a baby, she came to me for help. We discovered that her fear of vomiting was keeping her from becoming pregnant. We applied the EFT healing method and within two months, she was pregnant. Congratulations!
This is just one success story...I have many. Let's tap our way to wholeness.
Selamat Ja!
Colleen
Note: This is not a license for inexperienced newcomers to approach seriously afflicted people. Please use common sense and don't go where you aren't qualified.
***
dreamstime_4613550+yin+yang+blue+light

EFT – EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES

The Healing Power of EFT!

A startling discovery known as EFT is featured in a new DVD entitled TRY IT ON EVERYTHING: THE REVOLUTION STARTS WITHIN. In the film, ten participants join EFT practitioners for a retreat that changes their lives forever. From healing grief, chronic back pain, insomnia, addictions and phobias their profound, personal transformations offer evidence of EFT’s effectiveness as a revolutionary healing modality.
by Jill V. Mangino
EFT or "Tapping" is rapidly gaining worldwide recognition as a healing modality that offers tangible results. Like acupuncture and acupressure, EFT utilizes ancient Chinese meridian points to relieve emotional distress and physiological pain. It's a powerful, self-administered technique where you stimulate meridian points by tapping on them with your fingertips—literally tapping into your body's own energy and healing power—combined with verbal statements that acknowledge and address the issue.
In the DVD, Try It On Everything, leading wellness experts, physicians and best-selling authors including Dr. Norm Shealy, Cheryl Richardson, Jack Canfield, Bruce Lipton, Ph.D, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and Dr. Patricia Carrington tout the benefits of EFT and testify to its astounding ability to transform myriad psychological and physical ailments.
EFT yields remarkable results. In fact, psychologists, healers and physicians are now using EFT to provide relief from chronic pain, emotional problems, disorders, addictions, phobias, post traumatic stress disorder, and physical diseases.
Here's how a basic EFT sequence works (Reprinted from the Try It on Everything website:
  • Identify the problem you want to focus on. it can be general anxiety, or it can be a specific situation or issue which causes you to feel anxious.
  • Consider the problem or situation. How do you feel about it right now? Rate the intensity level of anxiety and ten being the highest.
  • Compose your set up statement. Your set up statement should acknowledge the problem you want to deal with then follow it with an unconditional affirmation of yourself as a person.
"Even though I feel this anxiety, I deeply and completely accept myself."
"Even though I'm anxious about my interview, I deeply and completely accept myself.
""Even though I'm feeling this anxiety about my financial situation, I deeply and completely accept myself."
"Even though I panic when I think about ______, I deeply and completely accept myself. "
"Even though I'm worried about how to approach my boss, I deeply and completely accept myself."
  • Perform the set up.
karate chop point
Karate Chop Point on Hand
With four fingers on one hand, tap the Karate Chop point on your other hand. The Karate Chop point is on the outer edge of the hand, on the opposite side from the thumb.
Repeat the set up statement three times aloud, while simultaneously tapping the Karate Chop point. Now take a deep breath!
Get ready to begin tapping! Here are some tips to help you achieve the right technique.
  • You should use a firm but gentle pressure, as if you were drumming on the side of your desk or testing a melon for ripeness.
  • You can use all four fingers, or just the first two (the index and middle fingers). Four fingers are generally used on the top of the head, the collarbone, under the arm... wider areas. On sensitive areas, like around the eyes, you can use just two.
  • Tap with your fingertips, not your fingernails. The sound will be round and mellow.
  • The tapping order begins at the top and works down. You can end by returning to the top of the head, to complete the loop.
  • Now, tap 5-7 times each on the remaining eight points in the following sequence:
th-1
Eyebrow (EB)
The inner edges of the eyebrows, closest to the bridge of the nose. Use two fingers.
Side of eye (SE)
The hard area between the eye and the temple. Use two fingers. Feel out this area gently so you don't poke yourself in the eye!
Under eye (UE)
The hard area under the eye, that merges with the cheekbone. Use two fingers, in line beneath the pupil.
Under nose (UN)
The point centered between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip. Use two fingers.
Chin (CH)
This point follows symmetrically with the previous one, and is centered between the bottom of the lower lip and the chin.
Collarbone (CB)
Tap just below the hard ridge of your collarbone with four fingers.
Underarm (UA)
On your side, about four inches beneath the armpit. Use four fingers.
Head (H)
The crown, center and top of the head. Tap with all four fingers on both hands.
And back where you started, to complete the sequence.
As you tap on each point, repeat a simple reminder phrase, such as "my anxiety" or "my interview" or "my financial situation." Tap firmly with the first two fingers on each hand.
Now take another deep breath!
· Now that you've completed the sequence, focus on your problem again. How intense is the anxiety now, in comparison to a few minutes ago? Give it a rating on the same number scale.
· If your anxiety is still higher than "2", you can do another round of tapping. Keep tapping until the anxiety is gone. You can change your set up statement to take into account your efforts to fix the problem, and your desire for continued progress. "Even though I have some remaining anxiety, I deeply and completely accept myself." "Even though I'm still a little worried about this interview, I deeply and completely accept myself." And so on.
· Now that you've focused on dispelling your immediate anxiety, you can work on installing some positive feelings instead.
Here are some example phrases to guide you:
"I have faith in my ability to change."
"I am joyful about these positive changes."
"I am accomplishing so much."
"I enjoy the calm and peace that I have."
"I am becoming a more relaxed and joyful person."
You can use these positive phrases with the same EFT tapping points and sequences described above. Congratulations! You've completed your first EFT sequence.
***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER