Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Transparent Thinking"

 
Wonder if that's anything like Transparent Feelings, just spme food for thought,
Jack

DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Transparent Thinking"

September 26, 2013
(Channeling begins)
Audio Version: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. Well we have, we have a lot going on. So I’m going to say there is, sort of, challenges coming up to the surface. There is a little bit of difficulty between masculine and feminine energies within yourself, as well as maybe externally, in family units or work relationships or world powers even.
Then we have, well, quite a lot going on really with the opportunity to heal some things but I think that this week I want to talk about “transparent thinking”.
Basically all of Creation is telepathic or can communicate non-verbally and rather instantly. The human race on the planet is finally getting a bit closer to the same abilities that the animal, plant and mineral kingdoms have to understand instant communication and wavelength, different frequencies, and what not. So that translates to humans becoming more psychic I guess you could say, in nature or more intuitive. And we certainly worked with a lot of Third Eye exercises over the time to help sharpen those skills, many of which are here in the Spirituality Articles.
Because we’re going to be having some troublesome thoughts, I think is how I termed it in the Quarterly Forecast, one of the things I would propose to you is: What if every thought that went through your mind had to be spoken out loud? That’s what I would call transparent thinking. So you’re not hiding and you’re not thinking “Oh her dress is such an awful color” and then saying “Oh hi, how are you today?”
So what if you had to say everything you’re thinking out loud and please don’t necessarily do that but use that sense of ‘If I really had transparent thinking and I was consciously aware and everybody else was consciously aware of every thought, what would my thinking ideally be?’
So that’s what I propose that you play with this week and really examine what transparent thinking would be like in a society where everyone knows. And maybe just kind of toss out some beliefs that you no longer want to keep and really reinforce out loud some beliefs that you do want to keep. You know things like “I choose love”, “How can I love myself even more”, “I choose safety”, “I am Divine Will”. You know, play with things you really do want to emphasize.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you.
Djwhal Khul
http://www.terrinewlon.com/Transparent_Thinking.php
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER