Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Life Has Three Major Upgrades! Those Who Live in Higher Dimensions Lose Interest in Global Affairs

 

         Preferences 
GAW75 Masthead Banner 3
***

Lowell Johnson Meets Our Lemurian Brothers and Sisters ~ Join us for another stellar webinar

gawqa75
guest75

Can you imagine crossing a threshold out of our own troubled surface world and stepping down, deep down, into the serenity and wonder of Inner Earth?

Meet Lowell Johnson, who has done just that.

He has stood in the city of Telos, met the Lemurians, walked among them and learned from them. Now he returns, with direct knowledge of how we can re-connect with these most advanced spiritual Beings, who are our brothers and sisters.

He will share their Inner Earth wisdom, and explain how the awakening of our DNA can liberate us to become beings of higher consciousness.

umacdant

We are excited and honored to welcome Lowell, a guest new to PAO, to hear his timely and captivating tales of Telos and learn how we can be beneficiaries of its citizens’ Lemurian wisdom.

Please join us!

Subjects to be discussed:

• Inner Earth Origins
The Lemurians
• The City of Telos
Its Different Levels and Inhabitants
• Earth Changes
How Gaia is Shifting to Get Humanity's Attention
• DNA Awakening to Become Beings of Light
Can Inner Earth Beings Help Us Now?

Bio About Lowell for Mad Mimi-1

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Sunday, June 23, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on June 23, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on Rumble. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S.

***
GAW75DonationBanner
***

Feel like time is speeding up? There's an unexpected reason!

Source: OurTimelessWisdom

Screen Shot 2024-06-16 at 11.13.04 AM
***
Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 12.20.31 PM
***

My Initiation Into Stepfatherhood

Source: Matt Kahn

proxy-1

Hello Beloved Friend,

One of the most unexpected gifts I’ve received since Joy and I got married was becoming a stepfather. More precisely, a stepfather to a twenty-one-year-old who doesn’t care about my spiritual mission, has shut herself off from her own inner connection, and doubts she has the power to make any difference in the big scary world she perceives. She is often cynical, hidden behind a wall of fear, rarely able to express gratefulness—and is helping to provide me the perfect experience of stepfatherhood I could never have imagined. What makes it perfect is that in the absence of any degree of spiritual conversation, I am gifted with the opportunity to simply embody what I know.

What I know is simple, pure, and unwavering: no matter how we appear or tend to behave, the light of Source is always guiding each person along a trajectory of growth and expansion—no matter how slowly or fast-paced their evolution may be. No matter how hopeless any person feels, Source always has a plan to move them to the other side of their experience and to share it in a way that uplifts others around them. No matter how often anyone hides from their own light or chooses judgment and shame as their preferred form of expression, it only creates the most tightly woven cocoon to allow a butterfly to birth through the grace of time. No matter the role I play in the evolution of humanity, there are characters in my life who will never take in a single word I speak but will know and remember me by the love I convey. It is a love I offer whether received with appreciation, judged as ‘weird,’ or disregarded with sarcasm.

Instead of telling her what I know, I ask what interests her. Instead of sharing my process, we play her favorite video game together. Instead of forcing her to change, we do new or difficult things together as a family. Instead of demonstrating authority, I continue to build trust with someone who now has another person sharing space with them. In a matter of months, things have opened up, and measurable change is apparent. She has now graduated with her GED and is exploring career path options. Throughout this process, she has naturally embodied a spirit of individuality that has been an incredible teacher for me, one I am blessed to honor and live with.

As we all began this journey together, I remember one of the funniest conversations she and I had. I recall her saying to me, “No offense, but I don’t give a shit about spiritual ideas.” To which I smiled and said, “That’s great to hear. Me neither.” Puzzled, surprised, and intrigued, she offered a glance that let me know I had earned a small piece of trust. The rest unfolded through consistency, embodiment, and a willingness to love without any requirement of response, as surreal as that seemed at the time.

A few weeks ago, before Joy and I left the house to lead an event, she said to us, “Good luck with whatever it is you do.” Joy and I smiled at each other. Behind the facade of ‘I don’t care’ was an attempt to open up and reach out. It’s a tiny victory, and we honor its value wholeheartedly.

I offer these words out of profound respect to any parent who is navigating any degree of difficulty with a child. Whether you are loving a child through various health challenges or behavioral patterns, are estranged from your children, holding space for a child’s journey through addiction, or even having to implement boundaries in support of your own safety, I bow in the presence of all parents and children who are equally a part of the long game of evolution that inspires goodness and growth in every heart—even when that evolution is progressing at such a rate that it becomes nearly impossible to notice the changes always occurring behind the scenes of Universal Will.

May these words inspire us to continue expanding our consciousness as a journey of mature embodiment, knowing the difference our light can make when leading by example—no matter how much we know and are excited to share.

For all the children you choose to love, including the inner child living in you, and the children dwelling inside the bodies of the parents and family members who raised you, I offer you a warm hug of support to remind you how the gift of your presence never goes unrecognized by Source. May we love ourselves more, not less, so we don’t have to wait for the acknowledgment of others in order to know the impact of our most loving efforts.

Thank you for caring so deeply. Thank you for loving so fiercely. Thank you for allowing your heart to open, no matter how withdrawn, reactive, or shut down anyone around you may be.

On behalf of the Universe, I see you, I know you, I AM you.

From my heart to yours—I love you.

All for Love,
Matt

***

I resonate with this message - big time...

Life Has Three Major Upgrades! Those Who Live in Higher Dimensions Lose Interest in Global Affairs

Source: Astral Atom

Screen Shot 2024-06-16 at 12.59.52 PM
***
Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 10.36.35 AM
***
Join Email List Banner 3
th-682692845
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER