Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, April 8, 2024

IT DOES HELP BEING ENLIGHTENED,,, GJ BUDDHA VISITS WIFE YASHODHARA AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT

 


IT DOES HELP BEING ENLIGHTENED,,, GJ

BUDDHA VISITS WIFE YASHODHARA AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT

When Buddha became enlightened, the first thing He said to His disciples was, "I would like to go to Yashodhara and talk to Her." His top disciple Ananda was disturbed and said, "What is the point of your going back to the palace and talking to your wife? You have left her. 12 years have passed." When the other main disciples left, Ananda said to Buddha, "This is not good. What will people think?" Buddha said, "What will people think? I have to express my gratitude to Her, and I have to thank Her for all the help she gave me. And I have to give something of that which has happened to me. I owe that much to Her. I will have to go."

Buddha returned Home to the Palace. Certainly Yashodhara was mad! This man escaped one night without even saying anything to Her, not leaving even a hint. In tears Yashodhara said to Buddha, "Couldn't you have trusted me? You could have said that you wanted to go, and I would have been the last woman in the world to prevent you. Couldn't you have trusted me even that much?"

Buddha apologized and said, ‘It was out of non-understanding. I was ignorant, I was not Aware. But now I am Aware and I Know. That's why I have come back. You have helped me tremendously. Forget those old things, now there is no point in thinking about 'spilt milk’' Look at me! Something great has happened. I have come Home. And I felt my first duty was towards You: to come, and to convey, and to share my Experience with You."

With the rage subsided, the anger gone, Yashodhara looked out through her tears and thought. "Yes, this man has changed tremendously. This is not the same man I used to know at all. There is a great luminosity. I can vaguely see an aura, a light around Him. And He is so peaceful and silent; He has almost disappeared. His Presence is almost his full absence." Then, in spite of herself, she forgot what she was doing, fell at his feet and said, "Please Initiate me!" Then asked, "Tell me one thing, whatever You have attained, I can see you have attained Perfect Peace, was it not possible to attain It here in this Palace?"

Buddha could not say no and said, "It is possible to attain it here in this Palace. Now I know because it has nothing to do with a forest or with a town, with a family or with an Ashram. It has nothing to do with any place; it has to do with Your Innermost Core. It is available everywhere."

Painting of Prince Siddhartha Gautama marrying Princess Yashodhara in the Palace






No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER