Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Regenerative Energy is Pouring In Source: Judith Kusel

         Preferences 
GAW72 Masthead Banner 1

Greetings from Galactic Heart. . .

umacdant

Another story to share .. we all desire to be seen.

I was getting out of my car to go to my local grocery store when I saw two men with pamphlets. I didn't feel like being asked for money. I had been preparing my corporate taxes and the reality was certainly a bummer. But as it happens I cannot simply ignore someone who is asking me a question. My heart won't let me. I took a deep breath and consciously chose to be present and allowed him to deliver his speech. He was representing "Missionaries to Drug Addicts". They offer help to restore drug addicts and their families in the inner cities of America. They also have no charge homes for men and women dedicated to getting clean and/or the homeless. He has been clean for 12 years and has dedicated his life to helping others.

I was impressed with this man's demeanor. I told him I would catch him on the way out. I also told him that I was choosing to donate only because of the Light in his eyes. He grabbed me and hugged me tight thanking me for that compliment. Then I felt his embarrassment for grabbing me, but I smiled.

On my way out of the store, he cautiously approached me. I handed him my donation and thanked him for his dedication to help humanity. He told me that my comment about the Light in his eyes made his day..week..month! I told him his Light is shining bright for all to see. Keep up the good work for your fellow humans who are struggling.

He felt good and I felt good. Simply acknowledging a person is a gift. We all want to be seen. Everywhere I go, I see the glory of Prime Creator's creation. It leaves me in awe.

If you haven't listened to the short video where Lori shares her fun, contact story, please do, it is a must listen. Click on image below.

TO REGISTER FOR THIS STELLAR WEBINAR. Click here.

Lori s First Encounter with Her Star Family Banner 2
***

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for March

gawqa72
guest72

From all indications, 2024 is proving to be a chaotic and pivotal year and this month’s guest, dynamic and multi-gifted Lori Spagna, is heaven-sent to help us through it.

Lori is a passionate ‘bringer of the light’ whose ‘non-physical’ sources give her accurate information and insights about these troubled times. An experienced and receptive energy healer, Lori explains how we can transmute the dark intensity and turbulence of
these times, transforming them into a more peaceful alignment with the soul’s divine agenda.

Within us, we each carry DNA strands that hold Sacred Key Codes. DNA activator Lori discusses how these Codes can awaken our greatest potential and align us with the best and highest version of our spectacular and infinite self.

WANTED More Live Webinar Attendees

Finally, for those of you who have pets. Lori, a skilled animal communicator, reveals her secrets for connecting with animals, whom she lovingly calls ‘energy sponges’.

Pull up a chair and join us for a lively and motivational Webinar with Lori!

Subjects to be discussed:

• DNA Activation
Live Energy Healing - Star Code Marking
• Manifesting Your Dream Life
Be the Best Version of Yourself
• Pets are Like Energy Sponges
They are Our Soulmates
• The Key to Your Massive Transformation In 2024 and Beyond
Aligning with Your Soul’s True Divine Agenda

Bio About Lori for Mad Mimi

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Sunday, March 24, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on March 24, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on Rumble. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S.

***

Lightworkers... this is about to happen, and it will be intense.

Source: Kerry K

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 11.20.06 AM
***

Regenerative Energy is Pouring In

Source: Judith Kusel

regenerative-energy

Such beautiful, regenerative energy is pouring in, which is anchoring in the expansive higher dimensional life force, as well as the Divine Feminine birthing powers of the new 7th Root Race of the New Golden-diamond-white Hu-man, the full return of 7th dimensional Sun Children of the original 7th Central Sun of Illumination.

Many of you were these in Elysium, the Lion Kingdom and Avalon.
Your soul knows.

We have all returned, amplified by Sun children who were born since 2012 and never had incarnations before.

We paved the way for their birthing and we are here to see this process through, with love and pure loving intent.

Within us now, this huge regenerative force is triggering the Divjne Imprints and the keys and codes of the New Golden Age of the Illumination are being activated.

You will start remembering, literally being RE-MEM-BE-RED the innate knowledge and wisdom your soul holds and these are the sacred geometrical patterns, light, sound and other sacred keys your soul holds as one of the Illumined Sun children.

This will activate a huge dissolving of the old, as the totaly new arises in astounding ways.

Rise the New Golden Age!

The keys to unfolding lie in full anchoring in of the Feminine Universal Christ consciousness with that of the Divine Masculine bringing unity consciousness and the return of balance and harmony.

What a blessing!

***
GAW72DonationBanner
***

You Were BORN PSYCHIC & A CLAIRVOYANT (How To Unlock Powers)

Source: Library of Tehuti

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.49.20 PM
***
th-107141398
***
Join Email List Banner 3
umacdant
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER