Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

High Vibrational Healing Channeling | Channeled Angel Message and Healing Meditation

 

         Preferences 
PAO Newletter Banner FV

GREETINGS FROM GALACTIC HEART...

umacdant

Sunday's webinar was AMAZING! Jared was at his best. We covered many hot subjects.

Help PAO make our bottom line again this month. By purchasing our webinar archives ($13.95) you help us to stay alive and begin to thrive once again. Click Here.

Thank you for your consideration,
Colleen

Sheldan, Colleen, and Miles, The saying "Jared Never Disappoints" took on a new and deeper meaning last night. For much of the webinar I was literally on the edge of my seat. Thank you for allowing the clock to go overtime. Jared had so much wonderful and timely information to share with us. I'm looking forward to listening to this one again with the replay. Thank you for a profound welcome and view into this new year of 2024. ~ Jim

Dear Colleen & Miles! YES! Jared Rand is definitely a GREAT FAVORITE! This webinar was particularly wonderful! I have been telling ones that there would be no election for a long time, and, of course, no one agreed or just said that they hoped that I was right. He is so giving of his knowledge & his lovingness! Thank you both again for your loving dedication to giving us the TRUTH! And, every good thing that you do for all of us! Loving Blessings!! Donna

Your Sunday webinar was your best real information ever. Roger

***
gawqa70

Did you miss Sunday’s Galactic Activation Webinar?

guest70

A brand New Year, and we couldn’t think of a better way to welcome it than with one of PAO's favorite guests – Jared Rand!

January 1, 2024, augurs a year like no other, when blatant world corruption is to be exposed to the point where even the most deeply asleep will be jolted into awakening.

The year begins with such uncertainty, so many unknowns, that we can’t help but wonder what exactly we are celebrating. Jared, his finger firmly on the pulse of humanity's future, cuts through the fears and doubts to let us know what the universe truly has in store for us, and where we are really headed.

Celestial Chambers – always a favorite topic of discussion: Jared gives us a progress report. Is 2024 to be the breakthrough year for this desperately needed technology?

umacdant

Jared and our PAO team usher in the first of a sparkling new year of Webinars that will embolden and inspire your every step through 2024. Bubbling over with Jared’s unique information and insights, courage and heart, it could answer the biggest question of all: Will this be the Year of the Showdown?

Subjects to be discussed:

• Our Desperate Need for Certainty
The Pitfalls of Unrealistic Expectations
• Creating Division Among Us
Breaking Away from Taking Sides
• Reclaiming Our Missions
Reconnecting to Our Life's Pathways
• Celestial Chambers
A Progress Report
• Worldwide Showdown in 2024
Is this the Year to Break the Corrupt System with Landmark Changes?

To order your Galactic Activation Webinar Q&A-70 Archive: Click Here

Price: $13.95 U.S

Mail Attachment 3
***

Stay Young Forever: 102-Year-Old Shares The Life Lessons Everyone Learns Too Late | Gladys McGarey

Source: Dr. Rangan Chatterjee

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 10.34.03 AM
***
Donation Banner GAW70
***

You Are being Called to be The Hands of God on Earth

Source: Patricia Cota Robles

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 10.48.03 AM

Step by step the Beings of Light from the System of our Grand Central Sun are continuing to assist Humanity, the Elemental Kingdom and Mother Earth to gently assimilate higher and higher frequencies of Light. This process will build in momentum through the March Equinox in 2024. This is preparing all of us to withstand the quantum shift we will take during the Equinox. This shift is encoded with brand NEW Solar Light Codes that will greatly enhance our individual and collective Creative abilities. This preparation is an essential step for the miracles we are destined to Cocreate this year as we serve as the Hands of our Father-Mother God in the world of form.

During the months leading up to the Equinox, our I AM Presence and the Beings of Light will help us to tangibly experience the shift we are integrating at a cellular level. Fortunately, every one of us is now able to withstand higher and higher frequencies of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light. This means that this greatly amplified but gentle increase of energy, vibration and Consciousness will not feel nearly as intense or stressful as what we have already endured.

We are being told that this is a time to be peaceful and to focus on our own needs and our physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies KNOWING that as we are lifted up all Life is being lifted up with us. The Beings of Light are encouraging us to pay attention, to listen to our intuitive Inner Guidance, to meditate and to communicate with God and the Messengers of God that now are assisting us in wondrous ways we have not previously experienced.

Today, the Company of Heaven is joining us for an activity of Light that will help us with all we are being encouraged to do during this powerful preparation. If you have the Heart Call to participate please join me and Lightworkers around the World now. And we begin.

Beloved Presence of God, I AM, through the Divinity blazing in every Heart Flame I invoke the Silent Watchers, the Cosmic Beings assisting us from our Grand Central Sun, the Solar Logos in Earth’s lineage, the Mighty Elohim and the Legions of Light associated with our Father-Mother God’s Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Comfort.

Legions of Light, blaze forth the most intensified frequency of this Golden Sacred Fire that Humanity, the Elemental Kingdom and Mother Earth can endure. Blaze it in, through and around every particle and wave of Life evolving on this precious Planet. Breathe this Golden Flame into the Core of Purity in every Electron of Life energy evolving on Earth. Instantly transform every frequency of vibration that conflicts with the Immaculate Concept of God’s Eternal Peace and Comfort.

Increase this activity daily and hourly with every Holy Breath I take. Allow me to be the Open Door for this Golden Flame as I affirm:

I AM the Immaculate Concept of my I AM Presence abiding within my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies. I AM holding the sacred space until ALL Life on this sweet Earth is wholly Ascended and Free.

I now invoke a Cosmic Dispensation from my Father-Mother God on behalf of all of the precious Electrons now pulsating at their very Core with the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Comfort.

In the full Power and Divine Love of my Father-Mother God I invoke a Cosmic Dispensation that no longer may our Life Force, the Electronic Light substance of the Universe, be misqualified or imperfectly clothed by the Sons and Daughters of God.

I invoke a Cosmic Dispensation wherein the Electrons within our Life Force will be INVULNERABLY CHARGED WITH PURITY’S FLAME IN ACTION and passing through Humanity’s Earthly Bodies, which are the Open Doors to its expression in the physical world, the Electronic Light will remain within an invincible armor of Divine Love, Eternal Peace and Comfort emitting perfection, but allowing none of the discord of Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental or emotional vehicles to change the vibratory action, color or sound of its RADIANT PRESENCE.

I now begin to fathom the blessing Humanity’s Heartfelt Call to the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Comfort is for the precious Electrons serving Humanity, the Elemental Kingdom and Mother Earth. I realize, as never before, that I have come to Earth to serve as the Hands of God and to Love Life FREE. I know that through my concentrated efforts­—SO I SHALL!

I AM the Hands of God. I have come to set right the vibratory action of all energy and substance in my world and in all of the World.

I AM the sacred Hands of God, moving through this Earth. I AM instantly reestablishing Divinity wherever the Light of God is applied.

I invite, invoke, focus, concentrate, manifest and sustain the Light of God on Earth with every Breath I take.

I AM a director of God’s Light. I AM humble before its magnificent Presence. I AM Grateful to unleash God’s Power on Earth.

I AM perpetually the Light of God flowing through my Heart Flame

Loving all Life FREE!

And so it is. Beloved I AM That I AM.

God Bless You. I look forward to being with you next week.

***

High Vibrational Healing Channeling | Channeled Angel Message and Healing Meditation

Source: Melanie Beckler

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 10.53.02 AM
***
342187890 209576465117462 6400608144667214178 n
***
Join Email List Banner 3
umacdant
facebook
1px

1 comment:

  1. member pg slot game vip เว็บไซต์ตรงจากบริษัทแม่ไม่ผ่านผู้ใดกันแน่ลงทะเบียน PG SLOT ได้แล้ววันนี้มีปริมาณสมาชิกผู้เล่นใหม่จำนวนหลายชิ้นเลือกที่จะใช้บริการเกมกับทางเว็บของพวกเรา

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER