Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Resurrection Flame Saint Germain taught me that the flame of resurrection is a power that acts after winter

 


The Resurrection Flame
******************************
Saint Germain taught me that the flame of resurrection is a power that acts after winter and brings the flowering of the spring season. In the golden ages, this flame sustains an everlasting spring, that is, perfection, beauty and purity on the planet, in nature and in humanity.
When we repeat the mantra “I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my body in the Light”, it first cleans the thicker layers of our lower bodies until it reaches the physical and then enters the DNA and cleans the distorted and obsolete programs that were imposed on it and causes only the beauty and perfection recorded there to be expressed in visible form.
When we ask the body to enter the light, it means that the more subtle parts of our lower bodies also enter the light, as the physical body is the densest of our four lower bodies.
If we always use this mantra, we will see that after cleaning the coarse part, our entire external form will be transformed. We will see the beauty of the Christ reflected in our physical form.
Our face becomes more beautiful, the body lines are remodeled in perfect proportions. We have more energy. Thoughts become clearer. Feelings become more harmonious and subtle. Bright ideas come to the fore. And an avalanche of good things come forth to outer expression. For this flame of resurrection attracts the gifts and talents of our causal body to the outer consciousness, and not only that, this flame attracts all the accumulated collective good of humanity in the previous Golden Ages.
For this reason, we can also use the mantra "I AM the Resurrection and the Life of this (person, place, city or nation) in the Light!" and you will observe how that wonderful flame will act in, through and around all activities and conditions in that person, place, city or nation and will cause destructive things to be consumed and only the greatest good and constructive accumulations act and express in external activity or in the visible world.
This seems like a very simple application, but I can tell you, just as Master Saint Germain told me and I proved it to be true in my experience, that we can use this simple, but powerful mantra to adjust all conditions in our lives and on the planet. And, by repeating it and using it to bless and illuminate others, we create a moment of light and power, which makes life respond to our commands more and more quickly.
In the love of my I AM Presence,
may the Resurrection Flame surround you all!
Morgan Le Fay





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER