Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, February 18, 2023

"The feeling of non-time in 5d. " In the Higher Dimensions Time is cancelled,

 


"The feeling of non-time in 5d. "
In the Higher Dimensions Time is cancelled, which is an Illusion, it is a construction of the 3d matrix to serve this system, which created the distorted veil.
A good start to start creating 5d vibrations is to be at the zero point, of timeless.
When you focus on every now, which is Eternal, you are in the field of Infinite Possibilities.
There at 0 point you are perfect.
Because right there in every moment, if you are always true and focused, you have begun to create 5d environment around you.
There is no reason to constantly move into the past and future and miss out on the Now.
Why are you missing the Power of God like that.
So the incarnations continue over and over again.
We don't need the past says Astar, we take experience as fact yes, but our dna rejects it, deems it useless to exist so as not to torture you.
Intelligent dna in 5d, clearly with divine orders and the imprint of the Ego I Am.
Future also does not concern me says Astar, because it is something I create in my now, every moment.
So if I consciously focus always on the zero point, I have all the Abilities in my hands to shape my future.
Every timeline is my Creation and if I invest in it only Love, Harmony and Positive Energy with the Highest Vibrations I can,, every moment - this is the main thing to achieve 5d vibratiΓ³ns-, every moment, then, the Future is not Unknown, nor does it ever scare me because I am the Master of my Life.
But always this be connected to the I Am Presence and Absolute Trust in the Father, Mother.
You have the question and you clearly have it, in case you get bored of existing in Eternity.
In the first place, it is your own will to reincarnate, if your soul calls you for it.
You will be given this possibility, if you wish.
However, boredom and tiredness does not exist as an emotion here in the Higher Light, you will be constantly in Bliss through Creativity, Imagination, Passion that you will continue to have continuously and your Life will be a Continuous Feast of Light.
But with Divine Responsibility in everything you say or do.
May your actions and speech, always be inseparable with the Divine Presence.
You control dna with thought, now, Earth quantum scientists are constantly proving along with Spiritual Teachers the Power of thought.
Thought creates the matter.
Get in the mood of Now, leave Tomorrow in a corner of your mind and yesterday, isolate them, and constantly Focus on the now with your higher Self.
At first it will be difficult but pure intention of purpose on your part and Trust in the Father, will lead you to philosophy, behavior, vibration of 5d.
Everything is divine. As long as you believe.
And they are inside you, don't look for them outside.
God, Source is Within you in your Higher Self.
I adore you.
Senior Guidance by Commander Ashtar to achieve non-time
5d vibrations, I Am.
Ashtar Light



No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER