Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, December 15, 2022

A MANUAL TO THE ASCENSION. SERAPIS BEY Channeled by Tony Stubbs.

 


A MANUAL TO THE ASCENSION.

SERAPIS BEY Channeled by Tony Stubbs.

PART ONE.

1. ASCENSION: WHAT IS IT?

Ascension is basically a shift in frequency and a shift in focus of consciousness.

This book considers energy as the “thing” that underpins all things. This energy collaborates and combines in indescribably complex ways to form you, all you know, and all you don't.

The two main characteristics, or qualities, of energy are: its amplitude and the rate at which it vibrates, i.e. its frequency. Your physical body, emotions, thoughts and spirit, everything, is made of this "thing", combining in such a way, that it makes you a unique being, in the entire universe.

Because the energy that you are has a frequency, you can change it. That's what climbing is all about. As you raise the lower frequency of your physical body, it becomes less

dense and gradually incorporates energy from higher frequencies. As you do, you will see things and think things that were not possible to you before. You will literally become a fifth dimensional being, operate in the fifth dimension and work with fifth dimensional beings. The lower frequencies, those of fear and limitation, will collapse and you will live in a state that

you would call ecstasy, in oneness with your spirit and with the spirit of everyone else. That's the climb.

We need to define another term now. We will see that, in fact, the notion you have about what your spirit, my spirit, his spirit, her spirit and so on is a linear, limiting, and simply wrong concept. Once you are able to transcend the lower levels of separation from the physical plane, there will be only the SPIRIT -- an energy, ever-changing, which is and is in oneness with itself; which you have called God, All He Is, the Source, the Great E spirit, and a

myriad of other names. I use the capital word SPIRIT for these instances where separation is unnecessary. In other cases I use the word "I-spirit" to denote an individualized portion of SPIRIT, associated with you, as an incarnation and with all your incarnations throughout time, and also associated with higher non-physical levels those of your being. But, remember, we have sinned with this definition to be able to understand us only; there is only one SPIRIT. I will use both definitions indistinguishable.

SPIRIT appears to individualize itself in order to perform a specific function, such as being you.

SPIRIT operates through a tiny point or focus, specific to your consciousness, which is concentrated within your physical body. This is the you who knows himself as the

you, like your personality, and it's what I call the "me-ego". You, your ego, is a manifestation of you, of your self-spirit, but with a peculiar trait, typical of the "self-ego": it does not know that it belongs to SPIRIT, I mean, until now!

The term "self-ego" is not used to diminish you in any way, but to refocus your attention, from your ego looking outward, to what you really are: a focal point looking inward, from within your "self-spirit". This at a time, is the function of your SPIRIT. In other words, you are SPIRIT in action.

INVOKATION TO THE LIGHT

I live in the light

I love inside the light

I River in the Light

I Am held and nourished by the Light.

I blessfully serve the Light.

Because I Am The Light

I Am The Light. I Am The Light..

I am. I Am. I Am.

From Archangel Ariel

Channeled by Tachi-ren





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER