Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

As I wrote two days ago, US presidential election in 2024. it doesn't seem to be.

 


As I wrote two days ago, US presidential election in 2024. it doesn't seem to be. And yesterday's announcement of President Trump's candidacy was just one of his chess moves. On the one hand, he seeks to distract attention from the surviving secondary swamp layers of the Kabal, and on the other, in such a way he ensures himself immunity from his prepared accusation of calling for an uprising on January 6, 2021. No one is imposing sanctions or subpoenas on a presidential candidate who has officially run for the office. Can you imagine we experience another US presidential campaign???!!! And for a president who will take office in 2025! I personally have been roasting on this fire since 2016. , when I found some American site that showed every bulletin that fell for Hillary and every bulletin that went for Trump, I wouldn't peel off my computer screen. Although I knew that presidents are not elected, they are appointed. NOPE! THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS IN 2024!!! The elections will be held in 2023. , and very soon ! Soon we will have martial law and we will get the 120 days to conduct G_ESARA elections through QUANTUM VO_TING SYSTEM. And this logical statement of mine is backed up by a tweet from a person I truly trust - VIN_CENT K_ENNEDY. This is the only account of John Kennedy, Jr. that I am 1,000% sure is his. The text reads: "I WILL NOT VOTE IN THE 2024 ELECTIONS. , BECAUSE I WILL VOTE IN 2023 "Good evening, Patriots! Your positive energy and your prayers are so important at this crucial time! No other country is as deeply ingrained and entangled in the Hazard Mafia's networks as the United States. There she has deeply taken over all state institutions. When Trump became president in 2017. he literally had no power. All state institutions were in the hands of the Hazara Mafia. This was a very complex system to degrade. And it's amazing that the White Hats and Team Q, aka the Forces of Light, managed to take over. Just a little more patience. The turnaround will take place at any moment, although this battle will continue for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER