Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Gori's Journal: A Timely Escape from an Enemy Attack

 

         Preferences 
A Timely Escape from an Enemy Attack Banner

In this excerpt, Gori relates how he and his spaceship narrowly escape obliteration.

The fleet shot by me without changing course or speed. Only one small scout ship left their formation and made for my former position. It began to zigzag around my ship and finally fired a small tachyon particle beam near my position. The beam hit my rear deflector screen and caused the entire cloaking field to vibrate. It was the first lucky shot that the enemy had on my ship. Fear gripped me as the scout turned to make a second run at my ship. Another lucky shot and my cloaking device might achieve a partial failure in the rear screen. He fired his beam weapon and missed by a large margin. By this time, the cloaking field had recovered and we were invisible to our attacker.

I changed course slowly and the ship fired its next salvo at the wrong spot. It continued to fire at my former path and slowly began to head farther and farther away from me.

The scout then doubled back and resumed its wild and highly scattered firing of its deadly beam weapon. Suddenly, it got lucky and hit the lower right port side of my deflector screen. Again, the cloaking field vibrated and gave away our position. The scout ship turned and fired again at my position. His aim proved faulty and my deflector field resumed its natural frequency. As I disappeared, I slowly turned and then, after another minute, slowly turned back to my original flight path. The maneuvers failed to register in the enemy ship and it turned in the wrong direction. It began firing and failed to encounter me. After another twenty minutes of this wild firing, it left at great speed to rejoin its long-departed comrades.

We decided to convert Gori’s journal into an e-book and are delighted to be able to share it with our PAO community.

How many of us ever have the chance to read a book about space that is not science fiction?

We invite you to enjoy this unique journal. It is a treasure that cannot be hidden any longer!

To order your copy: Click here

***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER