Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Sunday, February 27, 2022

WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE FROM: The Pleiadian-Sirian-Arcturian Council of Light:

 


WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE FROM:
The Pleiadian-Sirian-Arcturian Council of Light:
"We are here now. We love you. We are you, from your future, to assist you on your path.
At our last Galactic Broadcast we talked about "How to Experience Loving Relationships."
Besides connecting with your I AM Presence, the Higher Realms and Dimensions are offering you their Divine Love to support your current or upcoming relationship. You could imagine this as having powerful, Divine sponsors for your Divine Love Relationship. We invite you to meditate and ask who would like to come forward to assist you on your journey to experiencing Divine and loving relationships.
Whoever resonates with you from your Galactic Family of Light, The Ascended Host, the Angelic Host and Telos can be a "sponsor" for it. Your sponsor can help you attract your Divine Compliment/Love or assist you through the rough patches in your existing relationship. The assistance from your sponsor is very fast and tangible, if you pay attention to it.
We have provided you with a special decree of the month to experience loving relationships to help you focus on it:
Decree To Experience Loving Relationships
In the name of my “Beloved I AM Presence” I now call forth my Galactic Family of Light, the Beloved Ascended Masters, and the Great Angelic Hosts.
I Ask for these Blessed Beings of the Light to Amplify, Intensify, and Multiply the power of this Decree with the Light of a Thousand Suns from the Great Central Sun:�
"Beloved 'Mighty I AM Presence'! Charge and fill my mind and body with Divine Inner Peace, Love, Harmony, Abundance, Health and Happiness! Fill my entire being, mind, heart, body and aura with your energy and let me see, feel and perceive my reality through your eyes and call forth the manifestation of the Divine Plan the Ascended Master’s Way.
In the name of my Beloved, I AM Presence, The Ascended Host, The Angelic Host, The Cosmic Host and Telos, I DEMAND AND COMMAND your assistance in the manifestation of Divine Love in all our relationships.
I COMMAND for the Threefold Flame within my heart to expand and to fill my entire being with the Divine Love of my I AM Presence.
I COMMAND to Fulfill the Divine Plan the Ascended Masters Way.
I COMMAND to be in invincible Ascended Masters Harmony and Love at all times!
I COMMAND tangible assistance for my Ascension the Ascended Master’s Way.
I COMMAND _________________________ [Insert Your Request]
BELOVED I AM PRESENCE, Go before me this day and this night and take command! I give all power to you. In the name of my Beloved, I AM Presence, I call for the Ascended Master’s Assistance to remain in Harmony in thought, feeling, word and action at all times.
I AM now living in a wonderful reality to create a higher dimensional life of Love, Peace, Harmony, Health, Creativity, Abundance, Joy and the fulfillment of the Divine Plan for all.
I decree this for the Highest Good of All That Is in Divine Service to God. Now and forever. It is done. It is done. It is done. Thank you, Beloved I AM.”
We are holding the vision of the Divine New Earth with you and from our vantage point it is glorious. We are with you, every step of the way. You are loved beyond measure. We are with you... always. We love you. We are you. Namaste."
Asara Adams






No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER