Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Monday, September 20, 2021

Afterlife~What Our Loved Ones Are Doing In TheAfterlife..plus..Change your story by..plus...

 

         Preferences 
Galactic Heart New Pink Banner

GET ACTIVATED WITH Pia, Cullen and Laarkmaa ~ Must Attend Webinar!

guest42
Mail Attachment 2

Join Colleen and Miles for a lively question-and-answer discussion.

By coming together each month as a group, we can significantly assist the GF in speeding up the necessary processes that will lead us towards full consciousness. As always, the Galactics will envelop Webinar attendees in activational energy.

We are in the midst of a modern-day, epochal shift. What is at stake is no less than humanity’s future.

Our world is at war. This time, its weapons are not bombs, but thoughts and words. All levels of society – continents, countries, communities, friends and families – are being split. In these times, truth is a many-headed Hydra: elusive at the best of times and, right now, downright confusing.

paggrp1

For a different, wider view, PAO turns again to Pia Orleane and Cullen Smith, whose messages and common-sense advice from the Pleiadians bring comfort, clarity and the Galactic perspective of humanity’s present and future.

This is one Webinar you won’t want to miss!

Subjects to be discussed:

• The Great Split and How It Is Helping Evolution
• Why Humanity Is In Its Current Position
• Strengthening the Immune System
• Best Tactics for Keeping Our Vibration High
• Pleiadian Perspective on Humanity's Future

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 11.25.24 AM

After the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording.

Sunday, September 26, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Sunday September 26, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube. (After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited...Register Now!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $20.00 U.S

***

A Personal Sharing by Matt Kahn

Source: Matt Kahn Newsletter

2fbb24da-5150-4fe1-b467-9f5ffc58da9e

Dear Beautiful,

Throughout my life I have experienced a series of profound awakenings. Shifts that have radically expanded my awareness, freed me from crucial patterns of familial conditioning, and set ablaze in me a living transmission of healing energy that continues to serve the evolution of so many beings. Along the way of settling into this new abiding level of consciousness, I have had some rather mysterious symptoms that I have finally come to peace with. Here is my personal share.

For at least 14 years, which is both when my awakenings began ramping up as well as when I started working as a healer, my biggest challenge has been……..sleep. I get to that place of feeling ready to drift off into dreamland and as I witness my body resting — nothing happens. I have spent many restless nights meditating on my back, then one side, followed by another, rinse, repeat until the sun begins to shine. Many nights, I would eventually drift off, but would wake up feeling as if I didn’t get any credit for a night spent in bed.

Imagine me leading countless retreats and monthly events per year, 4 sessions a day, 5 days a week — all while only feeling rested by the meditation states I both live in and can access. In awakening, there can be an awareness of complications that while they no longer strike you as problem to judge, it doesn’t mean there isn’t something deeper to be examined, explored, and revealed.

I had heard over the years that when I sleep, I stop breathing. While my lack of sleep hadn’t been a problem for my abiding awareness, it was worth getting checked out at a sleep clinic study. This, along with running blood panels through a naturopathic doctor, the first doctor I had really been to in almost 6 years, would become my renewed dedication to personal wellness to balance out the incredible service I offer the world. Here were the results of my sleep study: If a total of 30 and above indicates advanced sleep apnea, I scored a 54. My average stop breathing time was 23 seconds, which occurred 54 times per hour. Holy bejesus batman! This is a situation. I was grateful for my high score, as it meant I now could survey my healing options.

14b37286-3f27-4a8c-93a8-68e52e8afb1d

The solution was simple: learn how to sleep with a C-Pap machine. No big deal: just strap an arcade claw to my face and blow air at me all night. How could it keep me from sleeping? I’ve been there for 14 years — apparently not breathing for 23 seconds at a time, 54 times per hour. Maybe that’s how I channel the Akashic Records...3/4’s of me is already on the other side.

After a week and a half of making friends with this machine, I finally woke up one morning feeling refreshed. At first, getting more sleep felt foreign, so it made me more tired. It feels like an adjustment has happened and as the machine stats suggest: I slept for 8 hours last night with only 8 stop breathing incidents per hour instead of 54. I share this as a way of painting a picture of holistic wellness. While no true depth of healing happens on the physical level without some degree of spiritual evolution and emotional healing, equally so, we are not meant to just heal spiritually and emotionally by negating the importance of the physical. When healing arrives, it invites us to look into every corner, underneath every facet of our lives to find where balance is asking to be restored. Just because it wasn’t labelled a problem by my abiding consciousness, it doesn’t mean there was nothing there to be resolved. In the back of my mind, I always sensed this needed to be examined, but it wasn’t until I slowed the pace of my schedule, where a deeper exploration of health and wellness felt more important and essential.

No matter how afraid you are of doctors, procedures, lab testing, or fearful ‘what if’s’, may we each take responsibility for the needs and well-being of our bodies, as our precious awakening vessels of life force energy. May it not be seen as a failure of your inner healer to seek appropriate medical support, whether choosing modern medicine, a more holistic approach, or even a blend of both. May we come to see caring for our bodies as a way of praising the holy name of our divinity as the light within and beyond all space and time. May we come to see how loving ourselves isn’t just a matter of saying nice words to our most insufferable parts, but taking the time to care for your well-being instead of giving fear more places to hide in you.

My name is Matt Kahn. I have sleep apnea. I am not one side or another, but the radiant glory of all parts combined. Just like you.

All For Love,

***
Mail Attachment 2
***

Releasing Our Feelings Will Change the Story

Source: Lee Harris Energy

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 4.32.22 PM
***
dvddldwd
***

What Our Loved Ones Are Doing In The Afterlife

Source: Suzanne Giesemann

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 4.38.58 PM
***
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 4.49.31 PM
iu-3
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 6.22.55 PM
***
join email list
paggrp1
facebook
1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER