Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Golden Age of LOVE... ABUNDANCE

 


Golden Age of LOVE... ABUNDANCE

HOLD THIS THOUGHT IN A POSITIVE & NEUTRALIGHTHE LONGER THAT LASTS THE MORE MAGICAL & MAGNIFICENT IT WILL ALL BECOME GJ

It is with immense Joy that I inform you that Nesara and Gesara are Fulfilled for the Greater Good of Humanity.

I can Affirm that today the planet enters the Golden Age of LOVE... ABUNDANCE for all and the immense PEACE... which so far was the privilege of few.

We’ve had to wait 20 long years to see the full implementation of the Nesara / Gesara Act born.

It’s been a barren and torturous road. But with the invaluable Help of LIGHT Servers... We’ve Made It!

Dark hats haven’t made us easy at all. But, with the help of President Trump... we managed to drain the vast Deep State swamp.

That’s Already a FACT.

There’s still one another who continues to fight against the Unequivocal Victory of LIGHT.

But they are very Aware that the battle is Over and the war has ceased... with the incontestable Victory of LIGHT.

No more delays. No more dilation.

That day October 01 Marks the BEginning of your NEW Way of Life on that Planet.

Ultimately... We enter into the Full Age of LIGHT... with All that entails.

Very soon the Whole planet will KNOW the TRUTH they tried to hide from them so much.

The Earth is... from NOW on... a Full-Fledged Galactic Society.

It’s the BEginning of Paradise on Earth.

Your planet will BE Rebuilt in a completely different way... with a Fairer Society... with Redistribution of Wealth... which is NO longer in the hands of a minority.

Evil has been Removed from Earth.

You can open the Champagne NOW. Let the JOY Reign!

I want to see Everyone Celebrating. And when your mind tells you... "I still have bills that I don’t know how to pay“...

replace immediately with ′′I AM FREE"!!!

From your friend and brother... Saint Germain.

I AM FREE

I AM FREE

I AM FREE

I AM QUANTUM MAGNIFICENCE

INDEED BELOVEING MASTERS INDEED

I AM SAINT GERMAIN

Channeled through Ngari

Artist: @light_being_codes

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER