Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July Update ~ The New World ~ Mahala

 I woke up with a very interesting dream on the morning of July 3, 2019. I was told that the war between the light and the dark is over and the light won.   This is very interesting because we were the last planet to experience war and now the whole Universe can manifest peace...
Everything is frequency. The New World is just a thought away. What you think is what you create so please keep your thoughts on love and focus on creating the world you would like to live in...

Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS Below  & More @ GJack Above****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages







July Update

To my wonderful readers:
Did you have a nice Fourth of July celebration and are you enjoying summer activities? I had been enjoying summer until I ran into a little problem. I started to bleed profusely from my colon and ended up in the hospital for a few days. I had a blood transfusion and lots of tests, along with a colonoscopy. I am home from the hospital and am in the process of healing. I am still very tired so I will not be writing an article this month.
I did want to let you know that we are in a very critical time period as we go through this eclipse window. Mars, the planet of war, violence, fire, heat, and energy is now moving through the fire sign of Leo and is approaching a square to Uranus in a few days. The energy from this planet has already caused many fires, earthquakes, explosions and challenges between different countries.
The focus point of the Mars/Uranus square is the West Coast (already had quakes in California) and the Middle East where there might be some more angry confrontations. Mars will be in Leo until August 18, 2019. The positive side of this Leo energy will be the activation of our heart chakras. Leo rules the heart and the back. This will give us the opportunity to open our hearts to love energy.
The full moon eclipse will be on Tuesday July 16 at 2:38 PM PDT. Please keep your cool as we move through this next week. It will be a very challenging week for those who express negative energy. For those who can stay on a higher frequency it will be very wonderful energy. We will be moving out of chaos and things will start to calm down as we move into the fall months.
I woke up with a very interesting dream on the morning of July 3, 2019. I was told that the war between the light and the dark is over and the light won. This is very interesting because we were the last planet to experience war and now the whole Universe can manifest peace. No more world wars because that cycle is over. It is time to celebrate, although there is still some cleanup work to be done on Earth. Because the energy of war is over we are now moving into a higher frequency world. I have heard there will be a huge wave of light coming in soon that will change everything.
It is our choice to move into this higher frequency world or not. Those who choose to stay on the lower frequency Earth will now experience major earth changes. Uranus is in Taurus, which rules the Earth, and Uranus rules changes so there will be many earth changes during this transit of Uranus in Taurus.
Everything is frequency. The New World is just a thought away. What you think is what you create so please keep your thoughts on love and focus on creating the world you would like to live in.
I send you my love and I would appreciate it if you would also send me love energy. I need that right now so I can get well. Blessings to everyone!
I can be reached at planetalert@hotmail.com
 ***** Mahala Gayle *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER