Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Thursday, June 6, 2019

"Quiet Before the Storm" - 6-6-19

"Quiet Before the Storm" - MarkZ Q&A Intel Stream Highlights 6-6-19 

{ Sounds like Very Good News as we Move It Forward Thru Our Hearts & Adding Our Intentions } GJ 





MarkZ Thursday Update: Some Highlights by PDK- Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions


MZ: I personally think this is the quiet before the storm……or maybe we are in the eye of the storm…..I’m going to tell you what I know today

MZ: Mr. C has not been processed….but I think he’s sitting on something he is not telling me…hes confident and convinced he will be totally finished this week or by Monday morning at the very latest.

MZ: Our homeland security contacts were positive we were going to see it yesterday…..they kept me updated all day yesterday about the imminent release of the package deliveries……it finally got too late to start last night so they are saying deliveries will start today. My HLS contact is on the west coast so a bit early to hear from them yet. No idea on timing yet. No idea what the delay was yesterday……

MZ: There is high expectations for today still from everyone I have talked to.

MZ: I plan on some kind of update for you all around 5pm today….in discord or a tweet.

NFlemingjr: WE AT THIS TIME ARE STILL BEING ASSURED BY THE ELDERS THAT TODAY IS THE DAY JUST DO NOT KNOW WHEN, WAITING FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

Eagleone2025: EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED GM TO ALL AS WE WAIT AND SEE. HOPE AND PRAY FOR THE RELEASE. IT IS A PROCESS. THE TOP PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE.

MZ: Some banking contacts have told me that screens are acting crazy today on the currency side of it….…..rates flashing on and off……I have not seen any of this myself. So this is second hand rumors…maybe a good sign .

MZ: Lots happening overseas in Europe.

MZ: Our bond redemptions have kicked off in Europe this morning……They are in the middle of paperwork and verifying bonds right now……this is a awesome sign……they are in process now and this part is very positive. ……They also told me they had some Zim currency exchanges scheduled for this afternoon …none in the US however….

Member: Bonds are to launch after currencies get started so any significant bond movement is a great sign.

MZ: I have not heard from Australia ,Philippines or Hong Kong contacts as of yet today

Member: I wonder if the President will have to sign an Executive Order to move the USA along in the RV. Appears the 'process' is not getting across the start line.

Member: FISA declas coming out this week supposedly

Member: Deutschbank has slid to 6.66 today….Call it the DEATH of the Central Bank!

Member: D-Day is “Declassification Day” or “Dinar Day”?

Member: Remember the importance of this historic day

Member: Maybe its “Death to the cabal” day

MZ: Who knows…it could be

Member: Trump says it’s a Big Beautiful Day.....

Member: How about Deutshebank seizes 20 tons of Venazuelan gold?

Member: DOW up to 25,537, Gold up to 1137 and Silver up to 14.93.

Eagleone2025: THERE WAS ALOT OF MOVEMENT AT HIGH LEVELS. I HAVE NOT CONFIRM YET BUT THERE WAS A SECURITY ISSUE. WE ARE STILL MOVING ALONG. WE ARE STILL IN A GOOD WINDOW. ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND PRAY FOR A BREAK THROUGH.

Member: This is History in the making, Takes time to Play out This is a Test of patience & Faith

MZ: I also have some interesting contacts in Europe confirming that the final process for the sovereignty of Ireland and Scotland was completed yesterday. …I hear they are already stamping passports with Ireland, England, Scotland seperately instead of just UK…..so that’s very interesting news.

Member: That makes sense bcuz POTUS was in Ireland

MZ: We have also reached out to an Interpol operative in the mining industry…..hoping they will bring some clarity to this process on the European side of it .

Q: Any news about 800 #s yet today: ?

MZ: I expected them a few hours after the “big person” I mentioned yesterday was finished with their job. We will know more this afternoon.

Nflemingjr: FROM OUR UNDERSTANDING THE 800 NUMBERS ARE AT THE TIER 1 BANKS TO BE RELEASED …WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED WE WILL GET THE 800 NUMBERS AT THE SAME TIME THE BANKS RELEASE

Nflemingjr: THE 800 NUMBERS COME FROM THE TREASURY. JUST REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THIS PROCESS. WE CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE TOLD

MZ: We are hearing they want a very short redemption time period…..so when they are released….be sure to make an exchange appointment ASAP……do not wait.

Q: Has tier 4a started yet?

MZ: I have absolutely no doubts that it has started…I am hearing it should have finished yesterday…..

Member: Some are saying in Iraq that Mahdi just resigned as Prime Minister.

Member: I think if Mahadi resigns this month. it was planned early on. Abadi sitting on sidelines

Q: What ID’s do we need to exchange?

MZ: I am hearing the ID’s you will need at your exchange apt is the same things you would need to open a bank account…….take your drivers license, passport if you have one…..ss card or maybe a bill …..I do not think it will be anything to worry about.

Member: As said before, "Take All Currency With You To Redemption" for final answers.

Q: Will there be redemption centers in Hawaii?

MZ: I hear there will be 2 and maybe 3 for you all in the islands.

Eagleone2025: I BEEN TOLD TO TAKE A BACK SEAT. I CAN NOT SHARE MUCH . REMEMBER THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. THERE IS GOOD INTEL AND BAD INTEL. WE WAIT AND SEE

Eagleone2025: I BEEN TOLD SECURITY IS A HIGH ISSUE …POSSIBLE BREACH HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRM YET. JUNE 6 -9 D-DAY 75 YEARS ANNV. SIX DAY WAR ISRAEL VICTORY JERUSALEM… SO WE WAIT THURS- JUNE 6 - JUNE 9 SUN….. EVERYTHING IS READY AND HIGH ALERT….. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS GET TO BANK….. THEN THE REAL WORK BEGINS.

Member: Money does NOT make every day beautiful. You have to bring the beauty to the day and money will magnify it.

Replay for MASTERS TRUST Call Conference Call # 712-770-4019, Access Code: 575203# www.TheMastersTrust.org TheMastersTrust@AlbertAviles.com

Mod: THIS CALL IS IN MARKZ'S OPINION ONLY

MZ: Again I will send out an update in discord or a tweet about 5pm est today…I have a class tonight so am not planning a stream……..we really hope for big news today

Note: Please listen to the replay as the chat moves quickly and Mark speaks very fast.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/435246779##

YouTube: https://youtu.be/VQbOaQoRwc0?t=1

Source: Dinar Recaps
_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER