Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Saturday, May 12, 2018

TREES HOLD WISDOM ~~ also: SCIENTISTS DISCOVER THAT TREES HAVE A “HEARTBEAT” TOO





The Tree Spirits come out at night extended on an umbilical type cord, sometimes people sense this when walkin thru the woods at night. Trees can also connect us to subtle spiritualevels as we meditate, visualize or pray etc. in a forest.
The Odyssey does thisince it carries the Enlightened Spiritual Energies of a Forest in the Higher Dimensions,
Jack
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension

All PAO Posts at PAO~REFLECTIONS & More @ GJack Above****
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAOR/messages
Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in   Preferences  
Galactic Heart New Pink Banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

This morning I went for a bike ride on the Humbug bike Trail near my home. Ahh, nature. I could sure feel my energies evening out and a general feeling of contentment enveloping me. I stopped to sit at my favorite spot near a tree I have been communing with for a couple of years now. I reflected on the blog I wrote awhile back about establishing my relationship with this special tree.
Today when I opened up my email, I found an article from my new friend, Carolin, about trees having a heart beat. Coincidental? Synchronistic!
I'm reposting my Tree blog story along with an article about Trees having a heartbeat. Nature is an important element to our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health. Here's to celebrating your health.
Blessings of Love sent your way,
Colleen

Thank you for supporting Sheldan while he continues his rehab and PAO as we continue to be of service ... ZaZuMa!

Mail Attachment 2
***

Trees Hold Wisdom

By Colleen ~ Galactic Heart
treehugger-1
My morning ritual includes going for a walk in our nature preserve. A few days ago I chose a tree with the intent to develop a one-on-one relationship. I placed my right hand on the tree trunk and held my left hand out to the Universe. I proclaimed my intention.
The next day I placed my forehead on the tree and instantly I felt an energy exchange. In my mind's eye, a swirling of purple and gold manifested. I consciously opened my heart and relayed to the Tree my gratitude her beauty and her life giving service to humanity. Then I extended my gratitude to all trees for their life giving properties.
Today when I placed my right hand on the Tree, I thanked the Tree for being in my life when suddenly I was divinely given a clear picture of my digestive system. The word "chicory" came in loud and clear. And then the exchange ended.
My heart was so full. I thought chicory? What health benefits does chicory offer? Must be for my sensitive digestive system. As soon as I returned home, I told Sheldan of my encounter as I looked on my computer for the health benefits of chicory.
iu-1
The first definition I read was:
"Chicory root has a long history of providing support to liver problems. Ancient Romans used the herb to help cleanse the blood. Egyptians were known to consume chicory root in large amounts to help purify the liver and the blood. It’s popular today as a caffeine free replacement for coffee- you may have tried it if you’ve visited New Orleans."
I told Sheldan, "I don't resonate with liver or blood problems and I don't drink coffee. I wonder what else it does?" Sheldan agreed.
"Chicory may provide direct functional support to the digestive reactions in the body...organic chicory root contains inulin, a soluble fiber that feeds digestive flora in the intestines. Many plants contain inulin, but chicory root has the highest concentration. Nourishing the healthy flora in the intestines enhances digestion."
Now we're getting somewhere. This I resonated with 100%.
"Chicory helps maintain a healthy balance of "good" bacteria in the colon, and helps lower cholesterol levels. It has been shown to stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria which are regarded as beneficial strains in the colon. Chicory is also used as natural sedative for nervous system."
I was thrilled that communication with "my" Tree provided such loving insights into what would benefit my body. Two things my body needs attention to are my digestive system and my nervous system. I simply Love how the Universe works.
Years ago, I spent time on a daily basis communing with trees and flowers. I haven't done this on a regular basis for quite some time. Now I will include communing with nature on a daily basis. The benefits are sublime.
90f3fb43524f4aca4354322a3fb93aa1
Trees hold wisdom. I was reminded of a quote from Chief Sequoia:

"To be one with the trees is to know Life within your own spirit."

Trees are magnificent "Guardians," belonging to the Earth Element and are ruled by AAGabriel. In many cultures a tree symbolizes the world center, where heaven and earth touch, where all times and places converge. For this reason trees are considered sacred and provide a focal point for meditation, enlightenment, guidance and prayer. If we are open to their energy, they will converse with us.
Hope you enjoyed my story as much as I did telling it. We live in amazing times.
Selamat Ja,
Colleen
PS Everyone has individual needs. This post is not advocating chicory for everyone. If you resonate with the benefits of chicory, please do further research. I only covered a tiny sliver of information on the subject. However I am advocating communing with nature.
***

Welcome to PAO's Live Galactic Activation Webinar for May

As part of this Q&A Webinar, we will explore the benefits of the power of music to dissolve the symptoms of Ascension Syndrome – fear, sadness, anxiety, stress, the sense of being overwhelmed – that Lightworkers are experiencing.

By joining together each month as a group, we can significantly assist the GF in speeding up the necessary processes that will lead us towards full consciousness. As always, the Galactics will envelop Webinar attendees in activational energy.

galqaw3
algaw2
To help us transition through this galactic growth spurt, we asked our friend, Al Harris, founder of Bach Flower music, to share his methods of balancing mental and emotional turmoil. Bach Flower Music is based on Dr. Edward Bach's 38 emotional remedies that have been successfully used for the last 70+ years.

Regularly, many of you contact us, expressing the following concerns:

• How can I alleviate ascension syndrome symptoms?
• I'm extremely anxious about the chaos in the world.
• Why do I cry for no explainable reason?
• How do I stop worrying about paying my bills each month?.
• What do I do when my family laughs at me or my Galactic beliefs?
• How can I stop fretting and get a good night's sleep?
• I hate my job, but need the money. What can I do?
• My life feels empty and without purpose.

During PAO's May Webinar we will address these questions, and any others you send in. And Al welcomes any questions you have about how music can help you patiently and calmly move forward on your life's path.

After you register for the Webinar please send your questions to: paoweblight@netscape.net
bfmcd1

About Bach Flower Music:

For a sneak preview of Bach Flower Music go to:

http://www.bachflowermusic.com/
There is even a quick remedy finder you can use to find a remedy appropriate for your situation. http://www.bachflowermusic.com/remedyfinder/remedy.html

During this webinar, you will learn how to build your own music playlist to help you emotionally. If you wish to take advantage of the special frequencies in Bach Flower Music, PAO listeners will receive a special discount on all BF music.

Note: Discount ends July 1, 2018.

To order your Bach Flower Music downloadable MP3 files or a CD: Click Here

Throughout the Webinar we will answer your questions live. Within 48 hours after the live Webinar we will send you a link to a video recording, augmented by video clips from Sheldan.

Sunday, May 27, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

Please note: If you are unable to attend on Sunday May 27, you can still register. Within 48 hours, we will send you a link to the Webinar posted (privately) on YouTube.
(After posting, the Webinar will be available for 1 week.)

Seats are Limited... Register Now! ~ This is going to be a stellar webinar!

To make payment and register: Click Here

Cost: $15.00 U.S.
***

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER THAT TREES HAVE A “HEARTBEAT” TOO

tree-1-759x489
It seems everyday more and more information is being uncovered about trees and the many mysteries within them. We know that they are alive, but it seems they are even more alive than we may have thought. Trees are interconnected underground, we also now know that trees can communicate with one another, but recently scientists have discovered that trees actually have a sort of heartbeat, it is just so slow that they’ve never noticed before.
Up until recently scientists had thought that water moved through trees by the process of osmosis, in a sort of continuous matter, but now they’ve discovered that the trunks and branches of the trees are actually contracting and expanding and essentially pumping water up from the roots to the leaves, kind of like how our heart pumps blood throughout our bodies.
Unlike our bodies and our pulse however, a tree’s is much slower and beats only once every two hours or so and instead of regulating blood pressure it actually regulates the water pressure flowing through the tree.
According to András Zlinszky of Aarhus University in the Netherlands, “We’ve discovered that most trees have regular periodic changes in shape, synchronized across the whole plant, which imply periodic changes in water pressure.”
reflection.jpe

How Did They Find This Out?

A study conducted in 2017 Zlinsky and his colleague, Anders Barfod, used terrestrial laser scanning to monitor 22 different tree species in an effort to observe the shape of their canopies and how they changed.
All measurements were taken in greenhouses at night in order to rule out the sun and also the wind as factors in the movements in the trees. In several of the trees it was observed that branches moved up and down about a centimeter every couple of hours. After finishing up the night study the researchers came up with a theory about what they believe that movement represents. They believe that the motion is a signal that the trees are pumping water up from their roots and distributing it through their branches.
tree hug by ascenciok-d3e5xzc
***
WebinarArchiveBannerAd
***
join email list
 UmmacDanWebinar200x200
facebook
1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER