Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Friday, November 3, 2017

 "Kind and Patient Under Stress"


As a lightworker, I am encouraging you keep diving deep within your center, your center of your consciousness,
the high aspect of the soul or the Godcenter or the center of Creation, whatever you call it,
and to work with kindness and patience, even under tremendous stress...
It’s Time to release ourselves from the illusion & Enjoy the True Nature of theternal Moment.
Mother Meera shares a Live Meditation @ 11PCT & ARCHIVED 
Open to the Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Graced Love of Our Ascension


DK
Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
(Complimentary every week)

"Kind and Patient Under Stress"

November 2, 2017
(Channeling begins) Audio: https://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WC4rwp5k
Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Just a reminder that we have hundreds of these stored on the internet They are free, gratis, and we encourage you to go to them when you need a little bit of inspiration or a little calming or a little pick-me-up, if you will. So www.Terrinewlon.com and then toward the left side “Spirituality Articles”.
Now this week I am going to talk about something because from time to time we have what feels like a pressure cooker for Humanity, for the Earth, for the animals, for the plants, for the minerals, every kingdom on the planet, getting increasing amounts of stress. Then we get kind of blowing off steam or blowing the top off completely. So this is when you begin to see erratic behavior, violent behavior, more severe accidents, that sort of thing. And of course tempers can flare and so forth.
As a lightworker, I am encouraging you keep diving deep within your center, your center of your consciousness, the high aspect of the soul or the Godcenter or the center of Creation, whatever you call it, and to work with kindness and patience, even under tremendous stress.
It is quite human of course to maybe get at least a little cranky or something. So you want to really even try to take the edge off of that by breathing and saying
“Peace within me and peace outside of me”,
“I am kind and patient no matter what.”
You keep in mind everyone else is feeling the pressure cooker so when you contact someone and say “Oh Gee I think there is a mistake on my bill or something”, be kind, be friendly, giggle about it a little bit or make light of it. Something like “I guess I have to win the lottery to pay my bill, could you double check it for me,” things like that. Do your best to be kind and patient with others because they are also under a tremendous amount of stress.
Alright Dear Ones. As always, thank you and my love to you,
Djwhal Khul
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlonwww.TerriNewlon.com
(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER