Pages

About Me

I started my Inner Journey several decades ago by 1st learning to meditate & then becoming a teacher & putting people in Contact withe Source, Their Source. I worked with & Sponsored various highly evolved people, Healers, Clairvoyants & Developed Souls who showed me how to utilize their knowledge that strangely most couldn't discern or even hear. Withe Various Techniques & Tools I've been given or fathomed thru close observation, I have had some interesting experiences & journeys within. And as fascinating as all that is, my Aim is to Be Freed from this Illusion bringing as many as will come along EveNow. I have shared thru my messages several of my inner connections like the ~Unknowable~ which is beyond the Relative & Absolute fields of Life, Also drawing down The_Grace_of_Ishvara,_Our Almighty Father Mother God/dess & The Transformational Rainbow Forest Odyssey + many other Activations, Techniques & Connections from various teachers & messengers. And It is time to Get Ready or Not~Change is Upon Each & All of Us Beyond Sci~Fi or Middle Earth or Any Tales or Fables you've heard of.... We Are in the Midst of It. Everything is Speeding Up SO BE READY!!!!!!

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE

GANESH SPINS THE UNIVERSE
AS GANESH SPINS HIS CROSS & THE UNIVERSE HE REMOVES ALL OBSTACLES WITHIN US & IN OUR LIVES & YOU CAN EVEN FEEL IT HAPPENING NOW AS YOU LOOK ATHIS IMAGE

Blog Archive

TRANSLATER

Search Me Blog Matee

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ho'oponopono ~ Zero Limits

 
The "I love you" transmutes the energy from stuck to flowing. It reconnects you to the Divine.
Since the Zero state is one of pure love, and has zero limits,
you are beginning to get to that state
by expressing love...
 
----- Original Message -----
To: GalacticJack Furst
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 1:18 PM
GalacticHeart banner

Ho'oponopono ~ Zero Limits

By Joe Vitale
The Basics of Ho’oponopono is that we take 100% responsibility for whatever comes into our experience, whether it is something we ourselves are doing or it is a problem with a loved one, if someone confides in us about a problem, or even if we hear something on the news. Anything that evokes negative emotion which includes doubt, fear, guilt, etc.
hooponopono

Ho'oponopono Prayer ~~~ Say often

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.
Then say " I'm sorry" and "Please forgive me." You say this to acknowledge that something--without you knowing what it is----has gotten into your body/mind system. You have no idea how it got there. You don't need to know.
If you are overweight for example, you simply caught the program that is making
you that way. By saying I'm sorry, you are telling the Divine that you want forgiveness inside yourself for whatever brought it to you. You are not asking the Divine to forgive you, you are asking the Divine to help you forgive yourself.
From there you say "Thank you" and "I love you". When you say "thank you", you are expressing gratitude. You are showing your faith that the issue will be resolved for the highest good of all concerned.
HOLYFIREUNSIGNEDUNFRAMED
The "I love you" transmutes the energy from stuck to flowing. It reconnects you to the Divine.
Since the Zero state is one of pure love, and has zero limits, you are beginning to get to that state by expressing love.
What happens next is up to the Divine. You may be inspired to take action of some kind.
WHATEVER IT IS..............DO IT!
Say these four phrases as often as possible, either aloud or silently .....especially when you are feeling negative feelings about anything or anyone..... Say the prayer about all that comes into your experience. If you hear or see anything that evokes emotion, or negative feelings, use the prayer.

I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.

Personal note from Colleen: I have used Ho'Oponopono for many years with profound results. Many of my friends report heart openings when they remember to use this sacred prayer.
Note: Below is an article on Power of Faith by Galactic Heart
***

NOW READY FOR DOWNLOADING...

ABUNDANCE: The Importance of the Abundance Program

So many of us, now, are struggling with the meaning of time. We wonder when, at long last, the Earth Allies will distribute the abundance money so we can take the first steps in our joyful journey toward full consciousness.

Webinar preview video: BRICS and Prosperity
web62ad

In this Webinar, Sheldan brings us the latest information on current abundance timelines and explains how we are gradually overcoming the obstacles put in place by the dark cabals.

Topics include...
• Timing - Why the GF must be cautious
• Dark Cabal - Cause of Delays
• Earth Allies & Secret Societies - Their mission
• Abundance Program - Funding and testing the new system
• The role of NESARA
• The BRICS countries ~ Alternative to the cabal
• Need for patience: 3D time vs 5D time
• A new society - A new GAIA
To order Webinar 62 Archive: Click Here
Price: $13.95 U.S.
***

A Galactic Heart Message

Understanding the Power of Faith

by Colleen ~ written awhile ago
Today I was reminded of something I learned a long time ago from my first spiritual teacher, "Your role in the scheme
of things is to clear your consciousness and become an open channel for the outpouring of your good. Remember that your good already IS!"
It is not what happens in our lives but how we react to what happens. We help the world when we lift up our consciousness and become one with our "Higher Self".
Leap of Faith

Many don't understand the Power of Faith.

Believing-in and living by faith on the Living One inside of you, activates a mighty spiritual magnet that draws the Miraculous to you. Vidwan…
Blessed are they that have not seen and have believed.
John 20:29
Faith is your consciousness. You think, feel, speak, and act according to your consciousness, according to your faith. Faith is the creative energy of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen; therefore, your consciousness is that which stands under and supports that which you are experiencing in your world. (quote from John Randolph Price)
If your consciousness is filled with fear and anxiety, that is where your faith is. You are putting your faith in the possibility and probability of misfortune, lack, and limitation. Perhaps you have not been aware of the Energy of Faith yet have been using it. You may have created illness through the energy of faith-faith in drafts, weather, germs, old age. We have all contributed to this world of illusion with our faith/beliefs.
ghfaith2
Through our Faith energy we can transmute the negative frequencies and restore our consciousness to the vibration of Spirit.
Use the decree: "I believe there is NOTHING our Creator cannot do. I believe there is nothing our Creator cannot do through me. Come forth, my Faith ~ saturate my emotions with total trust, total certainty, total conviction in myself as a being of the Universe. I am Unlimited. I use the Power wisely and lovingly in the name of our Creator. I now let my world reflect the Divine Activity of Love, life, and abundance, for my Faith has made me whole. So be it."
Work with this decree daily. Notice as your consciousness is freed from all error thoughts and negative beliefs. It is one of the spiritual tools available to you for strengthening your spiritual consciousness.
We must go to our hearts and feel the Truth of these statements ~ leaving our doubting minds behind. For me, my heart tells me that we are blessed with intervention while humanity continues to wake up ~ while the Lightworkers continue to wield their Light through their loving hearts. I believe (have Faith) that we are being divinely guided and helped by the Galactic Federation, Agarthans, Ascended Masters and the entire Spiritual realm. We are All One. Truly, Together we are Victorious!
Selamat Ja!
Colleen
***
11235054 10204399390086648 1880042625354662375 n
***
join email list
facebook
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER